Executive moves in hospitals & healthcare
1. Shon Baker, Chief Philanthropy Officer, has left Baton Rouge, La.-based Woman's Hospital.
2. Grand Blanc, Mich.-based McLaren Health Care appointed Todd Burch president and CEO of Petoskey-based McLaren Northern Michigan, effective April 29.
3. Huntington, W.Va.-based Mountain Health Network tapped Hoyt J. Burdick, MD, to serve as chief clinical officer.
4. Los Angeles-based Cedars-Sinai Medical Center named Linda Burnes Bolton, DrPH, RN, its inaugural chief health equity officer.
5. Huntington, W.Va.-based Mountain Health Network appointed Lisa Chamberlin Stump chief strategy officer.
6. UVM Health Network's Porter Medical Center in Middlebury, Vt., named Seleem Choudhury, DNP, RN, president and COO, effective June 1.
7. Gina Dugas, CFO of Baton Rouge, La.-based Woman's Hospital is leaving.
8. Sacred Heart Health System in Pensacola, Fla., tapped Heath Evans to serve as president of Bay Medical Sacred Heart in Panama City, Fla.
9. Wilmington, Del.-based Christiana Care Health System named Heather Farley, MD, its first chief wellness officer.
10. Pickens County Medical Center in Carrollton, Ala., named Jeanette Filpi CEO.
11. Coupeville, Wash.-based WhidbeyHealth CEO Geri Forbes is retiring July 1.
12. TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center in Smyrna, Tenn., named Joe Gleason COO.
13. Portland, Ore.-based Legacy Health appointed Trent Green COO, effective April 1.
14. Vancouver, Wash.-based PeaceHealth selected Andrea Halliday, MD, to serve as CMO of its Oregon network.
15. Portland, Ore.-based Legacy Health selected Bryce Helgerson to serve as chief integration officer.
16. Baton Rouge, La.-based Woman's Hospital Chief Nursing Officer Patricia Johnson is retiring after 22 years with the hospital.
17. Huntington, W.Va.-based Mountain Health Network named Dennis Lee CIO.
18. David R. Lincoln, president and CEO of Tewksbury, Mass.-based Covenant Health, will retire April 26.
19. Hutchinson (Minn.) Health tapped James Lyons to serve as president, effective April 12.
20. Philadelphia-based University of Pennsylvania Health System appointed Kevin B. Mahoney CEO, effective July 1.
21. Los Angeles-based Cedars-Sinai Medical Center appointed David R. Marshall, DNP, RN, senior vice president and system chief nursing executive.
22. North Conway, N.H.-based Memorial Hospital named Arthur R. Mathisen president.
23. Jupiter (Fla.) Medical Center and its President and CEO Don McKenna separated March 15, a spokesperson confirmed to Becker's Hospital Review via email.
24. Huntington, W.Va.-based Mountain Health Network named Susan Beth Robinson chief human resources officer.
25. St. Louis-based SSM Health selected Steven M. Scott to serve as permanent president for SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital.
26. Springfield, Ill.-based Hospital Sisters Health System selected Marc Shelton, MD, vice president and chief physician executive.
27. Winston-Salem, N.C.-based Wake Forest Baptist Health named Alisa L. Starbuck, DNP, president of Brenner Children's Hospital, also in Winston-Salem.
28. St. Louis-based Ascension President and CEO Anthony R. Tersigni, EdD, is retiring Dec. 31, ending a 15-year tenure.
29. Lansing, Mich.-based Sparrow Health System confirmed that its CEO, E.W. Tibbs Jr., no longer works at the organization.
30. Pittsburgh-based Highmark Health appointed Saurabh Tripathi executive vice president and CFO, effective April 22.
31. Huntington, W.Va.-based Mountain Health Network selected Monte Ward to serve as CFO.
32. Winston-Salem, N.C.-based Wake Forest Baptist Health appointed Cathleen Wheatley, DNP, RN, president of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem.
33. Robert Williams, president and senior executive at UPMC Susquehanna Sunbury (Pa.), will retire April 1.
34. Alexandria, La.-based Christus St. Frances Cabrini Health System selected Jose M. Zapatero, MD, to serve as vice president of medical affairs and CMO.
Read full article here.