Goldman Sachs going through massive transformation under CEO
Goldman Sachs going through massive transformation under CEO, David Solomon
Here's everything we know about what's going on inside Goldman, from its changing tech culture to shakeups in its inner ranks.
- Goldman Sachs' partnership with Apple could move it a step closer to being 'a bank branch in your pocket'
- Human resources is the next battleground for Wall Street wealth advisers as Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs jockey over new turf
- A Verizon executive is joining Goldman Sachs as chief technology officer as the Wall Street bank reshuffles its ranks
- Goldman Sachs is putting its own Marquee app on Amazon's cloud in a pitch to lure more fintech developers
- Goldman Sachs' massive quant business now rivals AQR and Two Sigma. We talked to the bank's top quant about asset growth, finding data sources, and why critics of computerized trading are wrong
- Goldman Sachs is shuffling its top stock trading executives as the business tries to claw back market share from Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan