How Companies Will Innovate and Transform in 2019
Survey Results from TEKSystems
How do you expect your organization's spending to change for the coming year?
- In 2019, 52% said there will be an increase for "Managed / Project or SOW IT Services"
How do you expect your organization’s IT budget to change compared to the prior year?
- 57% said "Increase" in 2019
How confident are you in your IT department’s ability to satisfy and support each of the following types of demands?
- 78% answered "Confident" for Core IT,
- 77% "Confident" for Line of Business, and
- 64% "Confident" for New Initiatives in 2019
At what stage do you expect your organization to be with regard to the following initiatives in 2019?
- 28% are in the Planning Stage for DevOps
- 29% are in the Planning Stage for IoT
- 79% are in the Implementation Phase for Security
- 73% are in the Implementation Phase for Cloud Computing
- 71% are in the Implementation Phase for Mobile apps
Which three of the following business objectives will IT most need to support in the coming year?
- In 2019, 37% answered "Improving existing IT applications and infrastructure
- In 2019, 33% answered "Implementing new IT applications and infrastructure
What will provide the biggest challenge to your organization meeting its goals and objectives?
In 2019, 29% answered "Organizational alignment: how well the IT and business staff understand each other, do they connect/interact easily, frequently and efficiently (e.g., knowledge sharing, understanding of goals, etc.)"
See the complete TEKSystems survey results here.