“We are focused on continually evolving Mobile World Congress to reflect the transformative impact that mobile has on individuals, economies and societies around the globe,” said Michael O’Hara, Chief Marketing Officer, GSMA.
2017 Mobile World Congress Keynote Speakers:
- John Stankey, CEO–AT&T Entertainment Group, AT&T Services Inc.
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- Eugene Kaspersky, Chairman and CEO, Kaspersky Lab
- Chang-Gyu Hwang, Chairman and CEO, KT Corporation
- John Hanke, Founder and CEO, Niantic
- Rajeev Suri, President and CEO, Nokia
- José María Álvarez-Pallete López, Chairman and CEO, Telefónica
- Arnaud de Puyfontaine, CEO of Vivendi Group
Read full announcement here.
Visit the Mobile World Congress 2017 site here.