The Carlyle Group Appoints New Executive Leadership
Glenn Youngkin and Kewsong Lee to Become Co-CEOs. Peter Clare to Become Co-CIO Alongside William Conway
Oct. 25, 2017
Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG) today announced the following executive leadership changes, effective January 1, 2018:
- Kewsong Lee and Glenn A. Youngkin will become Co-Chief Executive Officers of The Carlyle Group
- Peter J. Clare will become Co-Chief Investment Officer alongside current CIO William E. Conway, Jr.
- Carlyle’s current Chairman Daniel A. D’Aniello will become Chairman Emeritus and continue to serve on the Carlyle Board and Executive Group
- Current Co-CEOs David M. Rubenstein and William E. Conway, Jr. will become Co-Executive Chairmen of the Board and continue to serve on the Carlyle Executive Group
- Glenn, Kewsong and Peter will join the Carlyle Board of Directors
Read the full article here.
Download The Carlyle Group company profile report here.