Building comprehensive ABM company profiles, executive profiles, and personas for Tier 1 strategic accounts is a time consuming and laborious process. Download the MetLife ABM Intelligence Report to see how we can accelerate your 1:1 ABM programs.
The MetLife ABM Intelligence report contains insights to corporate strategies, business issues & challenges, competitive threats, business & technology initiatives, and decision maker, recommender, and influencer contact information including organizational charts.
Our ABM intelligence reports will help you create more consistent personalized messaging & value propositions that resonate with the customer’s business priorities, challenges, and personal agendas.
The ABM Intelligence Reports will help you:
- Target each account like a market
- Build action items from valuable and relevant company insights
- Personalize the prospect’s experience with your company
- Communicate specific offers to your prospect
- Design sales propositions to get meetings
- Create content, events, and campaigns targeting personas
- Write emails that are personalized and tailored to each specific executive
Some of the sections in the MetLife ABM Intelligence Report:
- Size of the company, growth trajectory, market disruptors, and competitors
- Company details including financials, acquisitions, mergers and history
- Leadership team, buying teams, culture, values, tenures in roles, attitudes, preferences, and affinities towards competitors
- Company’s priorities, challenges, pressing issues
- Organizational structure, reporting structures, power centers, and buying teams
- Connections of people working at your company to people working at your target account from the board of directors down to individual contributors
- Detailed executive bios for a few chief level execs
- Organizational personas for decision makers, influencers, and recommenders
- Competitor’s solution installed in the target account
- Other connections including sponsored sports teams, conference attendance, university alumni, and hometowns