American Airlines Fortune 500 TURBO Report
American Airlines Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
American Airlines Group Inc.
4333 Amon Carter Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76155
Full Time Employees: 133,800
The American Airlines databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the American Airlines databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the American Airlines databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
AMERICAN AIRLINES EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Derek Kerr||Executive Vice President and CFO||American Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Doug Parker||Chairman and CEO||American Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Elise Eberwein||Executive Vice President - People and Communications||American Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maya Leibman||Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer||American Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Robert Isom||President||American Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stephen Johnson||Executive Vice President – Corporate Affairs||American Airlinesemail@example.com|
AMERICAN AIRLINES BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Denise M. O'Leary||Private Venture Capital Investor||American Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James F. Albaugh||Advisor Global Advisory and Asset Management Firm||American Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Jeffrey D. Benjamin||Senior Advisor Cyrus Capital Partners, L.P.||American Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John T. Cahill||Vice Chairman The Kraft Heinz Company||American Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Martin H. Nesbitt||Co-CEO The Vistria Group||American Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew J. Hart||Retired President & CEO Hilton Hotels Corporation||American Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Michael J. Embler||Former Chief Investment Officer Franklin Mutual Advisors, LLC||American Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ray M. Robinso||Non-Executive Chairman Citizens Trust Bank||American Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Susan D. Kronick||Retired Vice-Chairman Macy’s, Inc.||American Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|W. Douglas Parker||Chairman & CEO American Airlines Group & American Airlines||American Airlinesemail@example.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT AMERICAN AIRLINES
American Airlines Hires Ex-Treasury Department Lawyer as General Counsel
- Priya Aiyar will hold the reins of AA’s legal affairs team and oversee legal strategies for a wide range of issues, from corporate governance, securities and finance to antitrust, compliance, privacy, environmental, employment and intellectual property.
American Airlines wins permanent court block against alleged disruption by mechanics
- A U.S. federal court issued a permanent injunction against American Airlines Group's mechanics union, which the airline had accused of illegal slowdowns it said had devastated its operations during the peak summer travel season.
American Airlines And Qantas Receive Approval On New Joint Venture
- A joint venture long in the works between Fort Worth, Texas-based American Airlines and Qantas, the flag carrier of Australia, has finally been approved by the Department of Transportation.
American Airlines To Hire More Than 250 Aviation Maintenance Technicians in 2019
- The company's Line Maintenance team plans to hire more than 250 AMTs in approximately 30 cities as a result of increased demand for maintenance support in the U.S.
American Airlines launches biometric boarding program
- The use of biometrics to identify air travelers is expanding, with the world's largest airline launching a program that uses facial recognition technology for fliers at the Los Angeles International Airport.
- This comes three months after the Transportation Security Administration and U.S. Customs and Border Protection launched a 30-day program to test facial recognition technology.
American Airlines announces domestic and international expansion
- American Airlines will add 18 new routes next summer, including increasing international service from Dallas.
- Dallas remains a very profitable hub for American and the carrier will double service to both Paris and Madrid.
American Airlines lands $5 Billion NFL stadium sponsorship
- American Airlines will pay $90 million over 10 years to sponsor the new home of the NFL's Rams and Chargers, becoming the first official partner for billionaire Stan Kroenke's new Los Angeles Stadium.