AIG Fortune 500 TURBO Report
AIG Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
American International Group, Inc.
175 Water Street
New York, NY 10038
Phone: (212) 770-7000
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Insurance - Diversified
Full Time Employees: 49,600
The AIG databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the AIG databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the AIG databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
AIG EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Alessandrea Quane||EVP and Chief Risk Officer||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian Duperreault||President and Chief Executive Officer||AIGemail@example.com|
|Douglas A. Dachille||EVP and Chief Investment Officer||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Repko||EVP and Chief Information Officer||AIGemail@example.com|
|Karen Ling||EVP and Chief Human Resources Officer||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kevin Hogan||EVP and Chief Executive Officer, Life and Retirement||AIGemail@example.com|
|Lucy Fato||EVP and General Counsel||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Lyons||EVP and Chief Financial Officer||AIGemail@example.com|
|Naohiro Mouri||EVP and Chief Auditor||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter Zaffino||Chief Executive Officer, General Insurance and Global Chief Operating Officer||AIGemail@example.com|
|Seraina Macia||EVP and Chief Executive Officer, Blackboard U.S. Holdings, Inc.||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Leonardi||EVP and Vice Chair AIG Life Holdings Inc.||AIGemail@example.com|
AIG BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Amy L. Schioldager||Former Senior Managing Director and Global Head of Beta Strategies at BlackRock, Inc.||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian Duperreault||President and Chief Executive Officer, American International Group, Inc.||AIGemail@example.com|
|Christopher S. Lynch||Former National Partner in Charge of Financial Services, KPMG LLP||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Douglas M. Steenland||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, American International Group, Inc.; Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Northwest Airlines Corporation||AIGemail@example.com|
|Henry S. Miller||Chairman, Marblegate Asset Management, LLC; Former Chairman and Managing Director, Miller Buckfire & Co., LLC||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John H. Fitzpatrick||Former Secretary General of The Geneva Association; Former Chief Financial Officer, Head of the Life and Health Reinsurance Business Group and Head of Financial Services of Swiss Re||AIGemail@example.com|
|Linda A. Mills||Former Corporate Vice President of Operations of Northrop Grumman Corporation||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter R. Porrino||Former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of XL Group Ltd||AIGemail@example.com|
|Suzanne Nora Johnson||Former Vice Chairman, The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Therese M. Vaughan||Former CEO of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners; Visiting Distinguished Professor and Former Dean of the College of Business and Public Administration at Drake University||AIGemail@example.com|
|Thomas F. Motamed||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of CNA Financial Corporation||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|W. Don Cornwell||Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Granite Broadcasting Corporation||AIGemail@example.com|
|William G. Jurgensen||Former Chief Executive Officer of Nationwide Insurance||AIGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT AIG
AIG partners with Direct Line Insurance
- The five-year partnership is a tie-up between AIG Life Limited and DLG’s sub-brands Direct Line and Churchill.
- Focuses on a new life insurance offering that will be available to customers via their smartphones or online channels.
Goldman Sachs’ James Love joins AIG to lead Global Real Estate
- In his new role, he will have responsibility for the company’s global real estate footprint within AIG’s overall operational and financial objectives.
- He will also be tasked with leading the strategic planning of the firm’s owned and leased assets.
AIG Appoints Industry-Leading Executive to Lead General Insurance's Business and Technology Operations
- John Cusano has been appointed Chief Business & Technology Operations Officer, General Insurance.
- In this new leadership role, Mr. Cusano will be responsible for enhancing General Insurance’s business and technology operations infrastructure as well as aligning end-to-end processes with established target operating models.
AIG Consolidates Assumed Reinsurance Operations to Form Global Business AIG RE
- Formation of AIG Re, which consolidates the company’s assumed Reinsurance operations, including Validus Re, AlphaCat and Talbot Treaty into one global business.
- Christopher Schaper has been appointed CEO of AIG Re.
AIG Completes Acquisition of UK Group Risk Specialist Ellipse
- AIG Life will now distribute both group and individual protection insurance products to UK consumers through financial intermediaries, employee benefits consultants and partnerships.
AIG Completes $5.5 Billion Acquisition of Validus
- Validus adds diversified franchises to AIG including Validus Re, AlphaCat Talbot, Western World, Crop Risk Services.
- The acquisition is AIG’s biggest since its 2001 agreement to buy American General Corp. for $23 billion.
AIG to Acquire Glatfelter Insurance Group
- Leading global insurer American International Group, Inc. announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Glatfelter Insurance Group (“Glatfelter”), a full-service broker and insurance company providing services for specialty programs and retail operations. Headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, Glatfelter brings high-quality program underwriting capabilities that will accelerate the strategic positioning of AIG’s General Insurance business. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.