Allstate Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Allstate Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
The Allstate Corporation
2775 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Insurance - Property & Casualty
Full Time Employees: 45,140
The Allstate databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Allstate databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Allstate databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
ALLSTATE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Brian Bohaty||Executive Vice President, Corporate Business Transformation||Allstateemail@example.com|
|David Prendergast||President, Eastern Territory||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Don Civgin||President, Service Businesses||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Elizabeth Brady||Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing, Innovation and Corporate Relations Officer||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Glenn Shapiro||President, Allstate Personal Lines||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Guy Hill||Executive Vice President, Field Product Management and Execution||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jess Merten||Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer and Treasurer of Allstate Insurance Company||Allstateemail@example.com|
|John Dugenske||Executive Vice President, Chief Investment and Corporate Strategy Officer; President, Allstate Investments||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John O'Donnell||President, Western Territory Allstate Insurance Company||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Julie Parsons||Executive Vice President, Allstate Personal Lines Product||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ken Rosen||Executive Vice President and Chief Claims Officer||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Mario Rizzo||Executive Vice President and CFO The Allstate Corporation||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary Jane Fortin||President Allstate Financial Businesses||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Steven E. Shebik||Vice Chair The Allstate Corporation; CEO of Allstate Life Insurance Company||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steven P. Sorenson||Executive Vice President, Allstate Brand Operations||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Suren Gupta||Executive Vice President, Allstate Technology and Strategic Ventures||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Susan L. Lees||Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Allstate Insurance||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Tom Wilson||Chair, President and CEO The Allstate Corporation||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
ALLSTATE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Andrea Redmond||Former managing director at Russell Reynolds Associates Inc.||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Gregg M. Sherrill||Chairman of Tenneco Inc and Director of Snap-on Inc.||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jacques P. Perold||Advisory board member to New York Life Insurance's MainStay mutual funds, Chairman of World Music, Inc., and trustee for Boston University||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Judith A. Sprieser||Director of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. and Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kermit R. Crawford||Director of LifePoint Health and Former President of Pharmacy, Health and Wellness for Walgreen Company||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Margaret M. Keane||President and CEO of Synchrony Financial||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael L. Eskew||Lead Director at 3M Company, presiding Director at International Business Machines Corp., and Director of Eli Lilly and Company||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Perry M. Traquina||Director of eBay, Inc. and Morgan Stanley and a trustee of Brandeis University||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Siddharth N. (Bobby) Mehta||Director of Piramal Enterprises Ltd. and TransUnion Corporation||Allstateemail@example.com|
|Tom Wilson||Chairman and CEO||Allstatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT ALLSTATE
Allstate creates Chief Creative Officer Position
- David Hernandez joins Allstate as its first-ever Chief Creative Officer.
- The insurance giant has formed a 200-person internal creative team–with plans to expand it–as it takes more marketing in-house.
Allstate launches ambitious "D3" organization
- Within Allstate, D3 refers to the 3 cornerstones of the firm’s data-driven analytics journey – Data, Discovery, and Decision Science.
- The 300 person D3 organization is organized around core horizontal activities – Data Strategy, Technology, and Analytics Center of Excellence – to support core vertical business activities – product, claims, marketing, agencies, amongst others.
Allstate has integrated AI into workplace
- Amelia is a cognitive agent trained on more than 50 unique insurance topics and regulations across all 50 states.
- Allstate employees can quickly chat with Amelia to get concise answers about complicated insurance questions from customers.
Allstate expands presence in Wisconsin
- The company currently has about 70 agencies throughout Wisconsin, with the largest concentration of locations being in southeastern Wisconsin. There is a total of about 165 employees across its Wisconsin agencies.
- Allstate will grow its market share in Wisconsin by adding about 100 new agency owners, staff, and financial specialists throughout the state.
Allstate Insurance to create 1,300 new jobs in major expansion of Irving operations
- Allstate will hire 1,300 new employees and invest $11 million over the next five years in a major ramp-up of its Irving operations.
Allstate plans to bring 2,500 jobs, possible corporate campus to Chandler, AZ
- Allstate has agreed to establish an insurance operations center at a location with at least 225,000 square feet of office space and hire 2,500 new employees within five years.
Allstate plans to open new 850-seat facility in Derry, Ireland
- Allstate has been a significant part of the business landscape in Northern Ireland for 20 years.
- Allstate is one of Northern Ireland's first major IT inward investors.