BHP Group Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report
Published on November 23, 2022
BHP Group Limited
171 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Main phone: 61 1300 55 47 57
Ticker Symbol: (NYSE: BHP)
Industry Sector: Materials - Industrial Metals & Mining
Full Time Employees: 45,295
BHP CEO: Mike Henry, CEO & Executive Director
Can I use the BHP Group deep dive report to help build a BHP account plan?
Yes, this is one of the more common uses of the BHP Group company profile report. New account execs will use the information in the report including the org chart to build out a new strategic account plan. The BHP Group report will save you at least weeks and probably two months of searching and compiling information on your own.
Do you include insights from the BHP Group Annual Report (20-F) in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated section in the deep dive report where the databahn research analysts have extracted key excerpts about the BHP Group organizational structure, executive compensation, and the BHP Group corporate strategies amongst other critical insights you will need to sell and market your solution to BHP Group execs.
Do you take the time to review the latest BHP Group Earnings Call?
Yes, the databahn research analyst read through and extract excerpts from the latest earnings call or sometime the past two or three earnings call depending on what's being asked of us. In a similar thread to the Annual Report review, the databahn researchers are looking for insights to the BHP Group strategies, the overall health of the business, where they're making investments, and perhaps where they're struggling. All of the excerpts are documented in the EARNINGS CALL INSIGHTS section in the BHP Group deep dive report.
What does the BHP Group technographic profile look like?
databahn researchers will create a BHP Group Technographic profile detailing what technologies are being used internally. For example, you can see what they're doing with Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Broadcom, Dell, VMware, Open Source applications, Adobe, Cisco, and hundreds of other large tech companies and smaller niche players.
Do you include an executive profile on the BHP Group CEO and the BHP Group CFO in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated EXECUTIVE PROFILE section in the deep dive report that features insights on the BHP Group CEO. Other executive profiles will include David Lamont, Chief Financial Officer, Caroline Cox, Chief Legal, Governance and External Affairs Officer, Ragnar Udd, President Minerals Americas, Jad Vodopija, Chief People Officer, Laura Tyler, Chief Technical Officer, Geraldine Slattery, President Australia, Vandita Pant, Chief Commercial Officer, Edgar Basto, Chief Operating Officer, and Johan van Jaarsveld, Chief Development Officer.
Is BHP contact info included in the deep dive report?
Yes, we include a separate BHP contact info spreadsheet listing the names, job titles, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact intelligence. The BHP contact spreadsheet can be customized based on geo-location of the contact, their management level (Chief, EVP/SVP, VP, Director, and Manager), and the functional area (marketing, finance, HR, IT, legal, operations, supply chain, mining operations, engineering, regulatory, etc.).
Are the BHP executives included in the contact info spreadsheet?
Yes, all of the BHP Group executives are included in the contact info spreadsheet along with their job title, email address, direct office phone number, their mailing address, and their location (city/state).
How can I find out about the latest BHP Group news?
databahn researchers comb through the latest BHP Group news looking for actionable insights, executive quotes, podcasts, video interviews, written interviews, upcoming events where a BHP executive might be a keynote speaker and other valuable BHP news that will help you sell and market into the right execs with relevant messages and questions.
How detailed is the BHP Group Org Chart in the deep dive report?
One of the sections in the BHP deep dive report is the Org Charts section. We typically include org charts on BHP's Board of Directors, the Executive Leadership team, and also Finance, Purchasing/Procurement, Human Resources (HR), Marketing, Communications, Operations, Information Technology (IT), and Legal. The databahn research team can custom build any part of the BHP organization that you're targeting with your marketing and sales programs.
What are some of the reasons to purchase the BHP Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
Top 10 reasons to buy the BHP Group company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed BHP RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a BHP strategic account plan
- Develop more effective BHP account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate BHP org charts & contact info
- Insights into BHP IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
What else can I expect to see in the BHP Group deep dive report?
- Comprehensive BHP Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights
- Accurate BHP Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed BHP Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and other BHP leadership
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- BHP Group SWOT Report - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- BHP Group PESTLE Report - Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental
- Insights gleaned from technology-related BHP job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the BHP Group Annual Report (20-F)
- Detailed insights on other BHP business operations around the globe
How long does it take to update and build out the BHP Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
It typically takes 7 to 10 business days for our research team to customize and deliver the report. Depending what's being asked of us, sometimes we can turn it around in several days. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and needs.