Caterpillar Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Caterpillar Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
510 Lake Cook Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Industry: Farm & Construction Equipment
Full Time Employees: 104,000
The Caterpillar databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Caterpillar databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Caterpillar databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
CATERPILLAR EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Andrew R.J. Bonfield||CFO||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Anthony D. Fassino||VP Building Construction Products Division||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Barbara Thomas||Assistant Secretary||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bob De Lange||Group President Services, Distribution & Digital||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Chad Withers||Assistant Treasurer||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cheryl H. Johnson||Chief Human Resources Officer||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Christopher R. Snodgrass||VP Product Support & Logistics Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Damien Giraud||VP Global Aftermarket Solutions Division||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|David T. Walton||VP, President and CEO of Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Denise C. Johnson||Group President Resource Industries||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Desmond Eppel||Assistant Secretary||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|E. Jean Savage||VP Surface Mining & Technology Division||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Elisebeth B. Collins||Chief Compliance Officer||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Frederic Istas||VP Earthmoving Division||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|G. Michael Marvel||Chief Accounting Officer||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jason Conklin||VP Global Construction & Infrastructure||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Jill E. Daugherty||Chief Audit Officer||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jim Umpleby||Chairman & CEO||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Joni J. Funk||Assistant Secretary||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joseph E. Creed||VP Oil & Gas and Marine Division||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Julie A. Lagacy||Chief Information Officer, VP Global Information Services (GIS) Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Karl E. Weiss||CTO, VP Innovation & Technology Development Division||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Kathryn D. Karol||VP Global Government and Corporate Affairs Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kyle J. Epley||VP Global Finance Services Division||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Kyle J. Epley||Corporate Controller||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Martin Haycraft||VP, President and CEO of Progress Rail||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Nigel A. Lewis||VP Europe Africa Middle East Eurasia||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ogi Redzic||VP Cat Digital||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Pablo M. Koziner||VP Electric Power Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Philip G. Kelliher||VP Americas Distribution, Service & Marketing||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Qihua Chen||VP China Operations Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ramin Younessi||Group President Construction Industries Segment||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Richard D. Moore||Treasurer||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rob L. Hoenes||VP Material Handling & Underground Division||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Steven M. Ferguson||VP Industrial Power Systems Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Suzette M. Long||Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Tana L. Utley||VP Large Power Systems Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thomas A. Pellette||VP Solar Turbines Subsidiary||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Thomas G. Frake||VP Excavation Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thomas J. Bluth||VP Legal Aftermarket Support||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Wai Man (Raymond) Chan||VP Asia Pacific, CIS, Africa & Middle East Distribution Division||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|William P. Ainsworth||Group President Energy & Transportation segment||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
CATERPILLAR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|D. James Umpleby III||Chairman and CEO. Director of Chevron Corporation||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Daniel M. Dickinson||Managing Partner of HCI Equity Partners||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|David L. Calhoun||Senior Managing Director and Head of Portfolio Operations of The Blackstone Group Inc. A director of The Boeing Company and Gates Industrial Corporation plc||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Debra L. Reed-Klages||Former Chairman and CEO Sempra Energy. Director of Chevron Corporation||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Dennis A. Muilenburg||Chairman, President, and CEO of The Boeing Company||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Edward B. Rust, Jr.||Former Chairman and CEO State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. A director of Helmerich & Payne, Inc. and S&P Global Inc||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Juan Gallardo||Former CEO of Organización CULTIBA, S.A. de C.V. A director of Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V., Grupo Financiero Santander S.A.B. de C.V. and Organización CULTIBA, S.A. de C.V.||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kelly A. Ayotte||Former U.S. Senator representing New Hampshire and a director of The Blackstone Group Inc., Boston Properties, Inc. and News Corporation||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Miles D. White||Chairman and CEO of Abbott Laboratories. Director of Abbott Laboratories and McDonald’s Corporation||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rayford Wilkins, Jr.||Former CEO of Diversified Businesses of AT&T Inc. Director of Morgan Stanley and Valero Energy Corporation||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
|Susan C. Schwab||Professor at the University of Maryland School of Public Policy and a Strategic Advisor for Mayer Brown LLP. A director of FedEx Corporation, Marriott International, Inc. and The Boeing Company||Caterpillarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|William A. Osborn||Former Chairman and CEO of Northern Trust Corporation and The Northern Trust Company. A director of Abbott Laboratories and General Dynamics Corporation||Caterpillaremail@example.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT CATERPILLAR
Rio Tinto signs agreement with Caterpillar
- Mining giant Rio Tinto recently signed an agreement with Caterpillar to supply and support mining machines, automation, and enterprise technology systems for the new Koodaideri iron ore mine in Western Australia.
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore Chief Executive Chris Salisbury said, “We’re pleased to be partnering with Caterpillar and WesTrac, the regional Cat dealer, to help make Koodaideri the most technology-enabled and innovative mine in our Pilbara iron ore network.”
AVID Technology’s project with Caterpillar
- A project developed by Cramlington-based electric vehicle component manufacturer AVID Technology with construction machinery giant Caterpillar has secured a share of £33m from the government to help advance the UK’s low-carbon automotive capability.
- The companies are to develop a fully electrified construction machine which emits zero tailpipe emissions and provides a low noise solution for off-highway applications. The fully-electric powertrain will fulfil demanding environmental conditions and duty cycles required by the off-highway machinery market.
Caterpillar Announces Officer Changes
- Tom Bluth, current Vice President of Caterpillar’s Innovation & Technology Development Division, will transition to Vice President of Legal Aftermarket Support. This new role leads the legal teams responsible for intellectual property protection and enforcement as well as the legal purchasing center of excellence.
- Karl Weiss, current Vice President of Caterpillar’s Material Handling & Underground Division, will now lead the company’s Innovation & Technology Development Division and will serve as CTO.
- Rob Hoenes, current product manager within Caterpillar’s Earthmoving Division, has been appointed Vice President of the Material Handling & Underground Division, succeeding Weiss.
Caterpillar expanding Chicago office to stay nimble, lure tech talent
- Caterpillar is growing its digital team as the company works to embed technology deeper into its operations and earth-moving equipment, and it opened a new Chicago office to accommodate the expansion.
- That first office, which fit about 45 employees and opened as an innovation-focused space, was meant to attract tech talent. The tactic worked and now, as Caterpillar focuses more on tech, it’s critical to keep attracting that talent, said Ogi Redzic, Vice President of Caterpillar’s roughly 600-person Cat Digital division. Roughly 90 employees work out of the new office, the majority of whom are digital team members.
Caterpillar has introduced a new suite of Cat Connect technology
- Cat Remote Services includes Remote Troubleshoot and Remote Flash, which leverage telematics data to allow Cat dealers to remotely keep up to date on equipment in the field.
- “A machine or engine not at work isn’t making money for the customer, which cuts into the company’s profitability for the job. Remote Services provide a solution to more effectively and efficiently maintain equipment,” said Herwig Peschl, Caterpillar’s global marketing manager.
A key piece of Caterpillar's strategy
- Caterpillar’s VP responsible for Cat Digital says that a key piece of Caterpillar's strategy is enticing tech talent into the earthmoving world.
- “We need to get the best and brightest people…that are eager and willing to help bring digital into the physical world,” says Ogi Redzic, who joined Caterpillar in August 2018 and set up the company’s digital headquarters in downtown Chicago. “You won’t get better implementation of the physical world than Caterpillar and the digital enablement that goes on top of it.”
Rio Tinto to buy autonomous mining truck fleet from Caterpillar
- Caterpillar will supply a fleet of 20 autonomous 793F trucks as well as four autonomous blast drills for the mine, which Rio is developing for $2.6 billion with first production expected to start by the end of 2021.
- The mine is expected to underpin Rio’s production of its flagship Pilbara Blend iron ore, sustaining its current output of more than 330 million tonnes a year which it draws from 16 mines in the region.