Chevron Fortune Company Profile
Chevron Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: August 6, 2020
6001 Bollinger Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA 94583
Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
Full Time Employees: 48,200
The Chevron databahn TURBO Company Profile Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Chevron databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed Chevron RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a Chevron strategic account plan
- Develop more effective Chevron account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover Chevron sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the Oil & Gas competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate Chevron contact information & org charts
- Insights into Chevron IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Chevron databahn TURBO Company Profile Report:
- Comprehensive Chevron Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from Chevron CEO, Michael K. Wirth
- Accurate Chevron Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Chevron Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology-related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
CHEVRON EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Bruce L. Niemeyer||Vice President, Strategy, Planning and Policy||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Charles N. Macfarlane||Vice President and General Tax Counsel||Chevronemail@example.com|
|Colin Parfitt||Vice President, Midstream||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dale A. Walsh||Vice President, Corporate Affairs||Chevronemail@example.com|
|David A. Inchausti||Vice President and Comptroller||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|J. David Payne||Vice President, Health, Environment and Safety||Chevronemail@example.com|
|James W. Johnson||Executive Vice President, Upstream||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jay R. Pryor||Vice President, Business Development||Chevronemail@example.com|
|Joseph C. Geagea||Executive Vice President, Technology, Projects and Services||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark A. Nelson||Executive Vice President, Downstream & Chemicals||Chevronemail@example.com|
|Mary A. Francis||Corporate Secretary and Chief Governance Officer||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael K. (Mike) Wirth||Chairman of the Board and, Chief Executive Officer||Chevronemail@example.com|
|Navin K. Mahajan||Vice President and Treasurer||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pierre R. Breber||Vice President and Chief Financial Officer||Chevronemail@example.com|
|R. Hewitt Pate||Vice President and General Counsel||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rhonda J. Morris||Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer||Chevronemail@example.com|
CHEVRON BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Alice P. Gast||President, Imperial College London||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Charles W. Moorman IV||Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Norfolk Southern Corporation||Chevronemail@example.com|
|D. James Umpleby III||Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Caterpillar Inc.||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dambisa F. Moyo||Chief Executive Officer, Mildstorm LLC||Chevronemail@example.com|
|Debra Reed-Klages||Retired Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Sempra Energy||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Enrique Hernandez, Jr.||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.||Chevronemail@example.com|
|Inge G. Thulin||Retired Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, 3M Company||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John B. Frank||Vice Chairman, Oaktree Capital Group, LLC||Chevronemail@example.com|
|Michael K. (Mike) Wirth||Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ronald D. Sugar||Lead Director, Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Northrop Grumman Corporation||Chevronemail@example.com|
|Wanda M. Austin||Retired President and Chief Executive Officer, The Aerospace Corporation||Chevronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT CHEVRON
Chevron launches Delo Traveling Technology Lab
- Chevron Products Co. has unveiled a new take on its mobile education center, the Delo Traveling Technology Lab, with interactive technologies, including virtual (VR) and augmented (AR) reality exhibits.
- The lab includes 11 exhibits to give customers an interactive experience to learn more about Chevron’s offerings, from engine maintenance to proper lubrication practices.
- Additionally, as part of Chevron’s broader campaign, the company says it will be “introducing a major breakthrough in oil technology engineered to solve after-treatment issues brought to light by its OEM partners and customers” by the end of the year.
Exxon, Chevron move to dominate Permian as smaller players pull back
- The two are ramping up production as smaller companies contend with declining drilling activity, muted oil prices and a skeptical Wall Street unwilling to finance their growth.
- Chevron just bought a Pasadena refinery outside of Houston, and Exxon Mobil has launched big expansions at its Beaumont refinery.
Chevron, Enterprise Products Team Up For Texas Oil Export Terminal
- Enterprise Products Partners has signed a long-term agreement with Chevron, supporting Enterprise’s final investment decision to build an offshore crude oil export terminal on the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Chevron, for its part, will benefit from an agreement with the developer of the new export terminal to ship its growing Permian production from the Texas fields to export markets.
Chevron USA alleges former supervisor bought boats with kickbacks
- Chevron is suing a former employee over allegations he awarded contracts to friends for kickbacks.
- Chevron USA Inc. filed a complaint on June 28 in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi against Ted (Darin) Matthews alleging fraud, negligent misrepresentation, civil conspiracy, unjust enrichment and conversion.
David Inchausti Named Corporate VP and Comptroller
- Chevron Corporation named David Inchausti as Corporate Vice President and Comptroller effective June 16, 2019.
- Inchausti succeeds Jeanette Ourada, who has elected to leave the company.
- In his new role, Inchausti will lead Chevron’s accounting, financial reporting and analysis, internal controls and Finance Shared Services organizations.
- He will report to Pierre Breber, Chevron’s Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Chevron Will Not Increase Offer to Acquire Anadarko
- Chevron Corporation announced that, under the terms of its previously announced Merger Agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, it will not make a counterproposal and will allow the four-day match period to expire.
- Accordingly, Chevron anticipates that Anadarko will terminate the Merger Agreement.
- Upon termination of the Merger Agreement, Anadarko will be required to pay Chevron a termination fee of $1 billion.
Chevron empowers its mobile workforce with Citrix digital workspaces
- Chevron Phillips uses Citrix Workspace to deliver on this digital workspace vision.