Cigna Company Profile Report | Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Cigna Company Profile Report | Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 18, 2019
900 Cottage Grove Road
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Industry: Health Care Plans
Full Time Employees: 73,800
The Cigna databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Cigna databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Cigna databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
CIGNA EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Brian Evanko||President, U.S Government||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Cordani||President and CEO||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Eric Palmer||Executive Vice President and CFO||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jason Sadler||President, International Markets||Cignaemail@example.com|
|John Murabito||Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources and Services Officer||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Boxer||Executive Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Matt Manders||President, Strategy and Solutions||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Triplett||President, U.S. Markets||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Nicole Jones||Executive Vice President and General Counsel||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steve Miller||Chief Clinical Officer||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Tim Wentworth||President, Express Scripts and Cigna Services||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
CIGNA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|David M. Cordani||President, CEO and Director of Cigna||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Donna F. Zarcone||President and CEO of The Economic Club of Chicago||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elder Granger||President and CEO, The 5Ps, L.L.C.||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Eric C. Wiseman||Former Executive Chairman, President and CEO of VF Corporation||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eric J. Foss||Chairman, President, CEO of ARAMARK Corporation||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Isaiah Harris, Jr.||Independent Chairman of the Board of Cigna||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John M. Partridge||Former President of Visa, Inc.||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Kathleen M. Mazzarella||Chairman, President and CEO, Graybar Electric Company, Inc.||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark B. McClellan||Director, Duke-Robert J. Margolis, MD, Center for Health Policy||Cignaemail@example.com|
|Roman Martinez IV||Private Investor||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|William D. Zollars||Former Chairman, President and CEO of YRC Worldwide, Inc.||Cignaemail@example.com|
|William J. DeLaney||Former CEO of Sysco Corporation||Cignafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|William L. Roper||Interim President, The University of North Carolina System||Cignaemail@example.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT CIGNA
Cigna May Divest Group Life Business To Keep Up With Rivals Buying Providers
- Reports Cigna may be looking to divest its group benefits business comes as rivals are spending billions of dollars to expand their medical care provider operations.
- Reuters Tuesday reported Cigna has hired an investment bank to shop the group benefits business, saying it could be valued at up to $6 billion. Cigna's group benefits operations include life insurance and disability benefits, which are businesses other big health insurance companies have already unloaded in recent years to free up cash for mergers and acquisitions.
A View From Inside Cigna's $67 Billion Acquisition Of Express Scripts
- How did the companies combine so quickly?
- Among the change agents was the Chief Technology Officer of Express Scripts Phil Finucane. He has a killer combination of skills in his toolkit, having been an engineer and technology leader at digital native companies such as Zynga and Yahoo! while also working at another acquisitive behemoth, American Express, prior to Express Scripts. As such, he has an unusual ability to draw from the strengths of each environment.
Express Scripts plans formulary for apps, medical devices
- Pharmacy benefit manager Express Scripts is launching a digital health formulary next year: a list of digital health tools, including smartphone apps and software-enabled medical devices, to help patients manage their health.
- Express Scripts clients will still be able to choose which digital tools they provide for their members.
Cigna and CHRISTUS Health Agreement
- Cigna and CHRISTUS Health have reached an agreement that keeps CHRISTUS doctors, hospitals and other facilities in Cigna's commercial network in Texas and Louisiana.
- “We are pleased to reach a new agreement with CHRISTUS Health that continues to provide our customers affordable access to CHRISTUS facilities,” said LaMonte Thomas, President of Cigna North Texas. “This is very good news for the people we serve. We welcome CHRISTUS Health back to our network.”
Cigna’s CEO Expressed Regret About the Anthem Merger That Later Failed
- Cigna’s CEO privately expressed regret about signing on to a deal that left him with a reduced role, said lawyers for Anthem.
- Cigna shareholders were slated to get nearly a 30 percent premium for their stock in Anthem’s $48.9 billion buyout. But David Cordani, Cigna’s chief executive officer, lost out to Anthem CEO Joseph Swedish in a corporate duel over who would lead the combined company, set to be the largest health insurer by membership in the U.S.
Cigna Leverages AI
- Cigna Ventures, Cigna's corporate venture fund, led a $23 million Series D fundraising round in GNS Healthcare, a precision medicine company with an AI platform that turns millions of data streams into personalized insights to precisely match the appropriate treatment intervention to the right patient at the right time.
- Cigna Ventures is actively focused on identifying, assessing and sponsoring early-stage innovative companies that warrant deeper exploration through focused proofs of concept, pilot, and scaled launches in three core areas:
- Insights and Analytics
- Digital Health and Retail
- Care Delivery/Management
Cigna And Sentara Healthcare Join IBM's Blockchain Health Utility Network To Improve Data Sharing
- IBM’s health utility network includes Aetna, Anthem, Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), and PNC Bank. And announced at THINK 2019, IBM’s annual conference focused on technology and business, Cigna and Sentara Healthcare have now joined the health utility network.
- “Cigna sees enormous potential for blockchain to improve the way we harness insights across the healthcare ecosystem to better serve our customers and communities,” said Mark Boxer, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Cigna.