Citigroup Org Charts | Citigroup Company Profile Report
Citigroup Org Charts | Citigroup Company Profile Report
Citigroup TURBO Report by databahn
Last updated: H1 2020
388 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks - Global
Full Time Employees: 200,000
The Citigroup databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Citigroup databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Citigroup databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
CITIGROUP EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Michael Corbat||Chief Executive Officer||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Mark Mason||Chief Financial Officer||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stephen Bird||Chief Executive Officer, Global Consumer Banking||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Paco Ybarra||Chief Executive Officer, Institutional Clients Group||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bradford Hu||Chief Risk Officer||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Jane Fraser||Chief Executive Officer, Latin America||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Livingstone||Chief Executive Officer, Europe, Middle East & Africa||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Timothy Monger||Interim Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Edward Skyler||Executive Vice President, Global Public Affairs||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Sara Wechter||Head of Human Resources||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Carawan||Chief Compliance Officer||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Jessica Roos||Chief Auditor||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary McNiff||CEO, Citibank, N.A.||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Rohan Weerasinghe||General Counsel and Corporate Secretary||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Whitaker||Head of Enterprise Infrastructure, Operations & Technology||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Kristine Braden||Chief of Staff, Office of the CEO||Citigroup||
CITIGROUP BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|John C. Dugan||Chair, Citigroup Inc.||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael Corbat||Chief Executive Officer, Citigroup||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Ellen M. Costello||Former President, CEO, BMO Financial Corporation, and Former U.S. Country Head, BMO Financial Group||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Barbara Desoer||Former Chief Executive Officer, Citibank, N.A.||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Duncan P. Hennes||Co-Founder and Partner of Atrevida Partners, LLC||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter Blair Henry||Former Dean, New York University Stern School of Business||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|S. Leslie Ireland||Former Assistant Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis, U.S. Department of the Treasury||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jay Jacobs||Former President and Managing Director, Pacific Investment Management Company LLC (PIMCO)||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Renée J. James||Chairman and CEO, Ampere Computing, and Operating Executive, The Carlyle Group||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gene McQuade||Former Chief Executive Officer, Citibank, N.A. and Former Vice Chairman, Citigroup Inc.||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Gary M. Reiner||Operating Partner, General Atlantic LLC||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Diana L. Taylor||Former Superintendent of Banks, State of New York||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|James S. Turley||Former Chairman and CEO, Ernst & Young||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deborah C. Wright||Former Chairman of Carver Bancorp, Inc.||Citigroupemail@example.com|
|Ernesto Zedillo||Director, Center for the Study of Globalization and Professor in the Field of International Economics and Politics, Yale University||Citigroupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT CITIGROUP
Citigroup Spent More Than $8 Billion On Tech To Keep Competitors At Bay
- Citigroup Chief Executive Michael Corbat disclosed that around 20 percent of the New York national bank’s expenses go for technology.
- What Citigroup spent on technology in 2017 surpassed all of the money invested into U.S. tech startups by venture capital firms in the same period.
Citigroup, BNP Paribas ensnared in case against Huawei CFO
- Citigroup and BNP Paribas are caught up in the US criminal case against the Chief Financial Officer of China’s Huawei Technologies.
- Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou is fighting extradition to the United States on bank fraud charges.
- The banks are considered “victim” institutions in the 13-count indictment the United States brought against Meng and Huawei, which includes charges of bank and wire fraud, violating sanctions against Iran and obstructing justice.
Citigroup Announces Restructuring of Sales and Trading Unit
- Citigroup is set to merge two key divisions in its sales and trading unit — foreign-exchange and rates businesses.
- This move will mark the first major overhaul after Paco Ybarra took position as head of institutional-clients group in April 2019.
- "We believe this more streamlined operating model will drive better client service, risk management and profitability” – Co-heads of the markets division, Carey Lathrop and Andy Morton
Citi to Cut Hundreds of Trading Jobs in Bad Wall Street Omen
- The bank plans to slash jobs across its fixed-income and stock-trading operations over the course of 2019.
- That includes at least 100 jobs in the equities unit, which would amount to almost 10% of the division’s workforce.
- About 80 of the cuts will take place at Citigroup’s London operations.
Citigroup is a top client for Tata Consultancy Services and also sends work to Cognizant
- Wipro won a $500 million technology outsourcing contract from Citigroup in June 2013.
- Wipro also won a large contract from Citigroup in 2008 when it acquired Citi Technology Services for $127 million.
Bank of Georgia signs USD 50 mln trade finance facility with Citi
- Bank of Georgia Group has announced that its bank subsidiary, JSC Bank of Georgia, has signed a one-year USD 50 mln trade finance facility with Citi.
Citi in Talks With Treasury Over $1.1 Billion Maduro Gold Deal
- Citigroup bankers have been holding talks with U.S. Treasury officials to figure out how to handle a gold deal they had arranged with Nicolas Maduro’s regime in Venezuela.
- The deal -- a $1.1 billion swaps contract backed by gold held by the Venezuelan central bank -- was struck before the U.S. stepped up sanctions on Maduro’s government.
- Because the cash-strapped Maduro regime is unlikely to come up with the money it had received in the deal, Citigroup could wind up getting the gold.
Citigroup crush report. crush report on Citigroup. crush report about Citigroup. Citigroup pipeline IQ report. pipeline IQ report on Citigroup. pipeline IQ citigroup report.