Coca-Cola Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Coca Cola Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
The Coca-Cola Company
One Coca-Cola Plaza
Atlanta, GA 30313
Phone: (404) 676-2121
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Beverages - Soft Drinks
Full Time Employees: 62,600
The Coca Cola databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Coca Cola databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Coca Cola databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
COCA COLA EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Barry Simpson||Senior Vice President and Chief Information and Integrated Services Officer||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beatriz Perez||Senior Vice President and Chief Communications, Public Affairs, Sustainability and Marketing Assets Officer||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|Bernhard Goepelt||Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Legal Counsel||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian Smith||President and Chief Operating Officer||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|Francisco Crespo Benítez||Senior Vice President and Chief Growth Officer||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gilles Leclerc||President, The McDonald’s Division||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|James Quincey||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer Mann||Senior Vice President and President, Global Ventures||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|John Murphy||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisa Chang||Chief People Officer and Senior Vice President||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|Nancy Quan||Senior Vice President and Chief Technical Officer||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Robert Long||Senior Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
COCA COLA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Alexis M. Herman||Chair and Chief Executive Officer, New Ventures LLC||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ana Botín||Executive Chairman, Banco Santander, S.A.||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|Barry Diller||Chairman of the Board and Senior Executive, IAC/InterActiveCorp and Expedia Group, Inc.||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bobby Kotick||President, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Activision Blizzard, Inc.||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|Caroline Tsay||CEO, Compute Software Inc.||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chris Davis||Chairman, Davis Advisors||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|David B. Weinberg||Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Judd Enterprises, Inc||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Helene D. Gayle||Chief Executive Officer, The Chicago Community Trust||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|Herbert A. Allen||President, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Allen & Company Incorporated||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James Quincey||President and Chief Executive Officer, The Coca-Cola Company||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|Marc Bolland||Head of European Portfolio Operations, The Blackstone Group L.P.||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maria Elena Lagomasino||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Partner, WE Family Offices, and Lead Independent Director||The Coca-Cola Companyemail@example.com|
|Ronald W. Allen||Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, Aaron’s Inc. and Delta Air Lines, Inc.||The Coca-Cola Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT COCA COLA
Coca-Cola's Leadership Changes Include New Global Ventures Position
- Jennifer Mann, the company’s Chief People Officer, will take on additional duties as President, Global Ventures. In the new role, Mann and her team will focus on globally scaling acquisitions and brands, such as the pending acquisition of Costa Limited, and Coca-Cola's investment in Monster Beverage Corp.
Coca-Cola Completes Acquisition of Costa Coffee from Whitbread PLC
- Costa, which has operations in more than 30 countries, gives Coca-Cola a significant footprint in the global coffee business.
- "We see great opportunities for value creation through the combination of Costa’s capabilities and Coca-Cola’s marketing expertise and global reach. Our vision is to use the strong Costa platform to expand our portfolio in the growing coffee category.” – James Quincey, CEO of The Coca-Cola Company
- Costa has a scalable platform across multiple formats and channels, from the existing Costa Express vending system to opportunities to introduce ready-to-drink products.
Coca-Cola trials robots to deliver beverages at UK theme park
- Coca Cola European Partners is working with autonomous driving experts TeleRetail to test the technology in a high-traffic location.
- During the trial, the robot will collect products from the Alton Towers distribution centre and deliver them to drinks outlets across the park, using artificial intelligence to move around the thousands of visitors during the summer season.
- "We are seeking out leading-edge technology start-ups and helping them to grow through access to expertise and the opportunity to test and refine their innovative solutions.” – Leendert Den Hollander, Vice President and General Manager, CCEP
Coca-Cola North America To Launch Digital Marketplace With Leading Foodservice Technologies
- The marketplace of solutions for front of house, back of house and outside of house is powered by Omnivore, a universal point-of-sale connectivity platform.
- Coca-Cola's strategic partnership with Omnivore and the launch of the digital marketplace are important milestones in Coca-Cola's long-term vision of building a digital ecosystem that connects Coca-Cola, foodservice operators and consumers.
- "Combining our expertise in foodservice and digital to offer tangible technology solutions provides the most value for our restaurant partners who always welcome an edge to increase their revenue.” – Billy Koehler, Digital Director, The Coca Cola Company
Coca-Cola pilots new experience-focused marketing strategy
- The company hopes that its "integrated brand experience" (IBX), with a focus on shaping new consumer habits, will help it to stay relevant as consumer tastes shift away from fizzy drinks and towards healthier alternatives.
- Coca-Cola is also focusing much of its product expansion on the fast-growing South East Asia market.
- Coca-Cola Clear with lemon was launched in China in 2017, and the company has been launching products every week in Japan, many of them as marketing experiments.
Coca-Cola invests $165 million in one of Australia's largest bottling facilities
- The facility, which employs approximately 600 people, is capable of producing more than 90 million cases of drink for local and export markets throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Coca-Cola invests in PET technology
- The agreement is designed to accelerate the development and deployment of high-grade recycled content PET for use in bottles used by Coca-Cola.
- Coca-Cola says this investment supports the company’s global vision to work toward a “World Without Waste,” which includes a goal to create packaging made of at least 50 percent recycled material by 2030.