CVS Health Fortune 500 TURBO Report
CVS Health Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: July 10, 2020
CVS Health Corporation
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Industry: Health Care Plans
Full Time Employees: 295,000
The CVS Health databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the CVS Health databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the CVS Health databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing 50+ of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
CVS HEALTH EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Alan M. Lotvin, M.D.||Executive Vice President, Chief Transformation Officer||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Derica Rice||Executive Vice President, CVS Health and President, CVS Caremark||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eva Boratto||Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Jonathan C. Roberts||Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joshua M. Flum||Executive Vice President, Enterprise Strategy & Digital||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Karen S. Lynch||Executive Vice President, CVS Health and President, Aetna Business Unit||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kevin Hourican||Executive Vice President, CVS Health and President, CVS Pharmacy||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Larry J. Merlo||President and Chief Executive Officer||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisa Bisaccia||Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Rick M. Jelinek||Executive Vice President, Integration||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thomas M. Moriarty||Executive Vice President, Chief Policy and External Affairs Officer, and General Counsel||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Troyen Brennan, M.D.||Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
CVS HEALTH BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Alecia A. Decoudreaux||President Emerita of Mills College, and Former Executive at Eli Lilly & Company||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Anne M. Finucane||Vice Chairman of Bank of America Corporation and Chairman of the Board of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Europe||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|C. David Brown II||Partner and Member of the Executive Committee of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|David W. Dorman||Chair of the Board of CVS Health Corporation, Former Chairman and CEO of AT&T Corporation, Founding Partner of Centerview Capital Technology Fund||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Edward J. Ludwig||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Becton, Dickinson and Company||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Fernando Aguirre||Former Chairman, President and CEO of Chiquita Brands International, Inc.||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jean-Pierre Millon||Former President and Chief Executive Officer of PCS Health Systems, Inc.||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Larry J. Merlo||President and Chief Executive Officer of CVS Health Corporation||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark T. Bertolini||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Aetna Inc.||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Mary L. Schapiro||Vice Chair for Public Policy and Special Advisor to the Founder and Chairman of Bloomberg L.P.; Former Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nancy-Ann M. Deparle||Co-Founding Partner at Consonance Capital Partners, LLC, and Former Deputy Chief of Staff and Director of the White House Office of Health Reform||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Richard J. Swift||Former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Foster Wheeler Ltd.||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard M. Bracken||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA Inc. and HCA Holdings, Inc.||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|Roger N. Farah||Chairman, Tiffany & Co. and Former Executive at Tory Burch and Ralph Lauren||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tony L. White||Former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Applied Biosystems, Inc.||CVS Healthemail@example.com|
|William C. Weldon||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Johnson & Johnson||CVS Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT CVS HEALTH
CVS Prioritizes Data, Technology
- One of CVS Health's top priorities is to enhance its consumer-centric technology infrastructure to support many of the new programs and services it is implementing through its transformation efforts.
- CVS is making enhancements to its ExtraCare loyalty program system architecture.
- The retailer is now live with machine learning tools that are driving more targeted personalization that they expect to further improve the reach and relevance of shopper engagement efforts.
CVS Health Consolidates Majority of $159 Million US Media Account With UM
- UM will be responsible for media buying and planning for the primary CVS Health brand.
- CVS Health spent nearly $126 million and Aetna just over $33 million on measured marketing in the U.S. last year.
CVS to aggressively expand healthcare services in stores
- By the end of 2021, CVS plans to have 1,500 HealthHUBs up and running nationwide.
- The HealthHUB model will cater more to everyday needs.
CVS Health's grand consumer-driven healthcare plan depends on data, infrastructure
- CVS is leveraging integrated data and advanced analytics, an intelligent engagement platform, and seamless and connected digital and physical experiences to "drive simplicity, convenience and better health care outcomes." – Jonathan Roberts, Operating Chief of CVS Health
CVS selects CIO to lead integration with Aetna
- CVS selects Roshan Navagamuwa as CIO to lead integration with Aetna.
- In his role, he will lead an enterprise-technology team made up of IT leaders from both CVS and Aetna.
- "We are bringing two world-class IT organizations together as part of this integration" – Roshan Navagamuwa.
- CVS expects to save $750 million in the next two years by combining operations and corporate expenses.
CVS to spend $325M on digital healthcare in 2019
- CVS Health will spend between $325 million and $350 million on technology to support its shift to offering more convenient healthcare options.
- "Supporting transformation — it includes investment in our clinical platform to more effectively engage members, our chronic care initiatives and other initiatives aimed at improving outcomes and lowering costs." – Eva Boratto, CVS Executive Vice President and CFO
CVS Health Signs Five-Year Agreement with Anthem, Inc. to Provide Services to Support IngenioRx
- IngenioRx is a new pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) announced by Anthem.
- CVS Caremark will manage certain services for IngenioRx including claims processing and prescription fulfillment.
- The new agreement, which goes into effect on January 1, 2020, runs through December 31, 2024.