Deere Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Deere Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
Deere & Company
One John Deere Place
Moline, IL 61265
Industry: Farm & Construction Equipment
Full Time Employees: 74,413
The Deere databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Deere databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Deere databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
DEERE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Cory J. Reed||President, Worldwide Agriculture & Turf Division: Americas and Australia; Global Harvesting, Crop Care, and Turf & Utility Platforms; and Ag Solutions||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James M. Field||President, Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division and Power Systems||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|John C. May||President, Chief Operating Officer||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marc A. Howze||Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Mark von Pentz||President, Worldwide Agriculture & Turf Division: Europe, CIS, Asia, and Africa; Global Tractor and Hay & Forage Platforms; and Advanced Engineering||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary K. W. Jones||Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Public Affairs||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Rajesh Kalathur||President, John Deere Financial, and Chief Information Officer||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ryan D. Campbell||Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Samuel R. Allen||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
DEERE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Alan C. Heuberger||Senior Manager, BMGI||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Charles O. (Chad) Holliday, Jr.||Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc.||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clayton M. Jones||Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Rockwell Collins, Inc.||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Dipak C. Jain||Co-President and Global Advisor, China Europe International Business School||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dmitri L. Stockton||Retired Special Advisor to Chairman and Retired Senior Vice President, General Electric Company Former Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of GE Asset Management||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Gregory R. Page||Retired Executive Director, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer, Cargill, Inc.||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John C. May||President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer (Effective November 4, 2019)||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Michael O. Johanns||Retired United States Senator from Nebraska and former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Samuel R. Allen||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Deere & Company||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Sheila G. Talton||President and Chief Executive Officer, Gray Matter Analytics||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sherry M. Smith||Former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Supervalu Inc.||Deere & Companyemail@example.com|
|Vance D. Coffman||Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Lockheed Martin Corporation||Deere & Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT DEERE
Deere's new $33 million tech center in Urbandale will make farm machines smarter
- Deere's new 134,000-square-foot building should make creating agriculture's next innovative technology a little easier for its 800-some employees.
- "We're trying to develop and deploy technology that makes machines smarter, more precise and easier to use so farmers can be more productive, more profitable and more sustainable.” – John Stone, Senior Vice President of Intelligent Solutions Group, Deere & Co
Deere Board elects John May as President, Chief Operating Officer
- Deere & Company announced that its Board of Directors elected John C. May, 49, as President, Chief Operating Officer.
- May will be responsible for leading Deere's efforts to maximize operational excellence throughout the company.
Deere to invest $100 million to build tractor factory in India
- Deere will invest approximately $100 million to build a new factory and also to expand its current tractor facility in Pune.
- The new factory will build small agricultural tractors sold in India and for export to other countries.
AWS, Deere Partner on Data Application
- John Deere is working to build a platform for collecting agronomic data and make it useful for software developers. AWS is trying to provide the primitive building blocks of the internet operating system.
- The volume of data being collected is massively growing because of better connectivity, cheaper processors, and numerous other reasons.
John Deere Scaling Up Capabilities with ELK Stack and Elastic Cloud Enterprise
- John Deere's data-based applications are proving to be just as crucial to agricultural professionals.
- “But really, it's all about the data now.” – Tim Arp, Senior Operations Engineer in the Intelligent Solutions Group (ISG), John Deere
- And that data – whether it's GPS information powering self-driving equipment, metrics about machine performance, or even data about how crops are being planted – represents an immense amount of information pouring into John Deere's systems.
John Deere announces performance enhancements to MY20 S700 Series Combines
- John Deere has announced updates for Model Year 2020 S700 Series Combines, including upgrades to improve automation, data management and residue placement.
- Combine Advisor and HarvestSmart have been updated to further automate these machines.
- Combine Advisor uses ActiveVision cameras and sensors to identify changes in crop conditions and automatically adjust the combine to maintain the operator's settings for optimal performance in varying conditions.
John Deere Uses AI And Machine Vision To Help Feed 10 Billion People
- Deere has released what it calls the Farm Forward Vision 2.0 – representing the leaps in learning and practical application of smart, self-teaching technology that has been made since those early days of the digital transformation.
- The autonomous farm concept is where machinery would be remotely managed from a central control hub displaying farm data points.
Deere crush report. crush report on Deere & Co. crush report about Deere.