Delta Air Lines Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Delta Airlines Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: H1 2020
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Post Office Box 20706
Atlanta, GA 30320
Full Time Employees: 80,000
The Delta Airlines databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Delta Airlines databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Delta Airlines databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
DELTA EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Ed Bastian||Chief Executive Officer||Delta Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Gary Chase||SVP and Chief Strategy Officer||Delta Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gil West||SEVP and Chief Operating Officer||Delta Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Glen Hauenstein||President||Delta Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joanne Smith||EVP and Chief People Officer||Delta Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Paul Jacobson||EVP and CFO||Delta Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter Carter||EVP and Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary||Delta Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Rahul Samant||EVP and Chief Information Officer||Delta Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steve Sear||President – International & EVP – Global Sales||Delta Airlinesemail@example.com|
|Tim Mapes||SVP and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer||Delta Airlinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
DELTA AIRLINES BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Ashton B. Carter||Director of the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard Kennedy School||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|Christopher A. Hazelton||A Delta pilot and currently a Captain flying the Airbus 321 aircraft||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|Daniel A. Carp||Former CEO and Chairman of Eastman Kodak Company, A director of Norfolk Southern Corporation and Texas Instruments Inc.||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|David G. Dewalt||Former Chairman and CEO of FireEye, Inc. and a director of Five9, Inc. and Forescout Technologies, Inc.||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|David S. Taylor||Chairman of the Board, President and CEO of The Procter & Gamble Company||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|Edward H. Bastian||Chief Executive Officer||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|Francis S. “Frank” Blake||Chairman||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|George N. Mattson||Former partner and co-head of the Global Industrials Group in Investment Banking at Goldman, Sachs & Co. A director of Air France-KLM Group||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|Jeanne P. Jackson||Former senior strategic advisor to the CEO of NIKE, Inc. and a director of McDonald’s Corporation, The Kraft Heinz Company and Monster Beverage Corporation.||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|Kathy Waller||Former EVP and CFO of The Coca-Cola Company. A director of Cadence Bancorporation, CGI, Inc. and Beyond Meat, Inc.||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|Michael P. Huerta||Former Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|Sergio Rial||CEO of Banco Santander Brazil||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
|William “Bill” Easter||Former Chairman, President and CEO of DCP Midstream, LLC and a director of Concho Resources, Inc. and Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V.||Delta Airlines||*****delta.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT DELTA AIRLINES
Delta Air Lines Announces Huge Multi City UK Expansion
- As well as boosting its presence at London Heathrow, the carrier is planning to comeback in both Gatwick and Manchester too.
Delta becomes first airline to use Apple's Messages app with customers
- Delta offers option to message from an iOS device which allows customers to connect with a live Delta representative to receive in-the-moment assistance.
American Express and Delta renew industry-leading partnership
- 11-year renewal extending exclusive Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards from American Express portfolio through the end of 2029.
- Delta expects its benefit from the relationship to double to nearly $7 billion annually by 2023, up from $3.4 billion in 2018.
Delta unveils new engine test facility in Atlanta
- Located at Delta's Atlanta headquarters, the 48-foot engine test facility can run mounted engines at full power and has a thrust capacity of 150,000 pounds.
Airbus, Delta Air Lines partner on Skywise open-data platform
- The airline will expand the use of the tool to its A320 and A330 fleets – comprising around 400 aircraft – to track and analyze their operations and performance data and assess failure probabilities in order to anticipate maintenance tasks.
- Skywise can gather and track many thousands of data parameters on aircraft in operation.
Delta expands optional facial recognition boarding to new airports
- Delta installs optional facial recognition technology to 49 new gates and all international flights across ATL Concourse E, MSP and SLC airports.
Delta's first carbon-neutral flights debut
- Delta partnered with Air BP to supply biofuels for an initial 20 carbon-neutral delivery flights.
- Since 2005, the airline has reduced its jet fuel consumption leading to an 11 percent decrease in emissions.