ExxonMobil Fortune 500 TURBO Report
ExxonMobil Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: H1 2020
Exxon Mobil Corporation
5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, TX 75039
Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
Full Time Employees: 71,000
The ExxonMobil databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the ExxonMobil databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the ExxonMobil databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
EXXONMOBIL EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Andrew P. Swiger||Senior Vice President, Principal Financial Officer||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|B. H. March||President Research and Engineering Company||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Bryan W. Milton||Vice President, President Fuels & Lubricants Company||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Darren W. Woods||Chairman of the Board and CEO||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|David S. Rosenthal||Vice President and Controller||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Dennis G. Wascom||Vice President, Operational Excellence, Safety, Security, Health & Environment||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|J. M. Gibbs||President Global Services Company||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Jack P. Williams, Jr.||Senior Vice President||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|James M. Spellings, Jr.||Vice President and General Tax Counsel||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|K.T. McKee||Vice President, President Chemical Company||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|L.D. DuCharme||President Upstream Integrated Solutions Company||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|L.M. Mallon||Vice President, President Upstream Oil & Gas Company||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Neil A. Chapman||Senior Vice President||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Neil A. Hansen||Vice President, Investor Relations and Secretary||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Neil W. Duffin||President Global Projects Company||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Randall M. Ebner||Vice President and General Counsel||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Robert N. Schleckser||Vice President and Treasurer||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Stephen M. Greenlee||Vice President, President Upstream Business Development Company||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Suzanne M. McCarron||Vice President - Public and Government Affairs||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Theodore J. Wojnar, Jr.||Vice President, Corporate Strategic Planning||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Tracey Gunnlauggson||Vice President, Human Resources||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
EXXONMOBIL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Angela F. Braly||Director of Brookfield Asset Management, Lowe’s, and Procter & Gamble||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Darren W. Woods||Chairman of the Board & CEO, Exxon Mobil||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Douglas R. Oberhelman||Director of Bombardier||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Kenneth C. Frazier||Chairman of the Board, President, and CEO, Merck & Co.||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Samuel J. Palmisano||Director of American Express||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Steven A. Kandarian||Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, MetLife||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Steven S. Reinemund||Director of GS Acquisition Holdings Corp, Walmart, and Marriott||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Susan K. Avery||President Emerita of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|Ursula M. Burns||Director of Veon and Nestlé||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
|William C. Weldon||Director of CVS Caremark and JPMorgan Chase||ExxonMobil||*****exxonmobil.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT EXXONMOBIL
ExxonMobil plans £1.6bn sale of North Sea oil and gas stakes
- ExxonMobil is in talks with a number of North Sea oil firms to sell the stakes it owns in about 40 oil and gas fields alongside Royal Dutch Shell.
- The portfolio could fetch the US oil major about $2bn.
ExxonMobil makes a “fairy tale” discovery in the vast Stabroek exploration block off the Guyanese coast
- Senior Vice President Neil Chapman believes that Exxon’s Guyana wells will be the most profitable of all new deep-water projects by major oil companies.
- Exxon expects the first Stabroek oil to flow to the Liza Destiny, a storage and offloading vessel, in early 2020, with production quickly ramping up to 120,000 barrels a day and rising by 2025 to 750,000 a day.
Linde signs deal with ExxonMobil
- Linde has announced the signature of a long-term agreement with ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. to support the latest multi-billion dollar expansion of the company’s integrated manufacturing complex in Singapore.
- The long-term agreement was signed by Sanjiv Lamba, Executive Vice-President, Asia-Pacific at Linde plc and Gan Seow Kee, Chairman & Managing Director, ExxonMobil Asia Pacific.
ExxonMobil invests in carbon capture technology
- ExxonMobil and carbon capture technology Global Thermostat announced a joint development agreement to advance technology to capture carbon dioxide emissions from industrial sources and the atmosphere.
- The companies will evaluate the potential scalability of Global Thermostat’s carbon capture technology for large industrial use.
- If technical readiness and scalability is established, pilot projects at ExxonMobil facilities like the Baton Rouge plant could follow.
ExxonMobil enters cloud technology partnership with Microsoft to raise production
- ExxonMobil Corp. said a partnership with Microsoft to use cloud technology for the supermajor’s Permian basin operations is expected to increase net cash flow over the next decade through improved analysis and enhanced operational efficiencies.
- ExxonMobil’s partnership with Microsoft includes an integrated cloud that collects real-time data from field assets across hundreds of miles.
- The data will enable ExxonMobil to make faster decisions on drilling optimization, well completions, and personnel assignments.
ExxonMobil lets contract for Beaumont refinery expansion
- ExxonMobil Corp. has let a contract to KBR Inc. to provide services related to the operator’s recently approved project to expand refining capacity by more than 65% at its 366,000-b/d integrated refining complex in Beaumont, Tex.
- As part of the reimbursable contract, KBR will deliver detailed engineering, procurement, and construction services for offsites and interconnecting units included in the expansion project.
TechnipFMC Awarded a Large Contract for ExxonMobil Refinery Expansion Project in the USA
- TechnipFMC has been awarded a large reimbursable contract by ExxonMobil for detailed engineering, procurement, and construction for the recently announced crude expansion project in Beaumont, Texas, USA.
- The awarded scope covers the addition of four new units – atmospheric pipe still, kerosene hydrotreater, diesel hydrotreater and benzene recovery at ExxonMobil’s Refinery.
- The contract ranges between $500 million and $1 billion.