FedEx Fortune 500 TURBO Report
FedEx Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: H1 2020
942 South Shady Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120
Industry: Integrated Shipping & Logistics
Full Time Employees: 309,000
The FedEx databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the FedEx databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the FedEx databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
FEDEX EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Alan B. Graf Jr.||Executive Vice President and CFO||Corporate||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bert Nappier||President, FedEx Express Europe, and CEO, TNT||Corporate||FedExemail@example.com|
|Brian Philips||President and CEO, FedEx Office||Corporate||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brie Carere||Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer||Corporate||FedExemail@example.com|
|Carl W. Asmus||President and CEO, FedEx Cross Border||Corporate||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Donald F. Colleran||President and CEO||Corporate||FedExemail@example.com|
|Dr. Udo Lange||COO, FedEx Logistics, President and CEO, FedEx Trade Networks||Corporate||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elise L. Jordan||Executive Vice President and CFO||Express||FedExemail@example.com|
|Frederick W. Smith||Chairman and CEO||Express||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gregory F. Hall||Executive Vice President, Air Operations||Express||FedExemail@example.com|
|Henry J. Maier||President and CEO||Express||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James R. Muhs Sr.||President, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, and Africa (MEISA), FedEx Express||Freight||FedExemail@example.com|
|Jill Brannon||Executive Vice President, Chief Sales Officer||Freight||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John A. Smith||President and CEO, FedEx Freight||Freight||FedExemail@example.com|
|Juan N. Cento||President, Latin America and Caribbean, FedEx Express||Ground||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Karen Reddington||President, Asia Pacific Division, FedEx Express||Ground||FedExemail@example.com|
|Lisa Lisson||President, FedEx Express Canada||Ground||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Allen||Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary||International||FedExemail@example.com|
|Matt Rittenhour||Senior Vice President of Finance, CFO||International||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew Thornton III||Executive Vice President and COO, FedEx Freight||International||FedExemail@example.com|
|Michael K. Pigors||Regional President and Executive Vice President, U.S. Domestic and U.S. International||International||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rajesh Subramaniam||President and COO||International||FedExemail@example.com|
|Rajesh Subramaniam||Co-President and Co-CEO||Logistics||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard W. Smith||President and CEO, FedEx Logistics||Logistics||FedExemail@example.com|
|Robert B. Carter||Executive Vice President, FedEx Information Services, and CIO||Logistics||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Robert B. Carter||Co-President and Co-CEO||Logistics||FedExemail@example.com|
|Robert D. Henning||Executive Vice President and CFO||Logistics||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scott Temple||President and CEO, FedEx Supply Chain||Services||FedExemail@example.com|
|Virginia C. Addicott||President and CEO, FedEx Custom Critical||Services||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ward B. Strang||Executive Vice President and COO||Services||FedExemail@example.com|
FEDEX BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|David P. Steiner||Former CEO Waste Management, Inc.||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Frederick W. Smith||Chairman and CEO FedEx Corporation||FedExemail@example.com|
|John A. Edwardson||Former Chairman and CEO, CDW Corporation||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John C. ("Chris") Inglis||Professor, U.S. Naval Academy||FedExemail@example.com|
|Joshua Cooper Ramo||Vice Chairman, Co-CEO Kissinger Associates, Inc.||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kimberly A. Jabal||CFO Unity Technologies||FedExemail@example.com|
|Marvin R. Ellison||President and CEO, Lowe’s Companies, Inc.||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paul S. Walsh||Chairman Compass Group PLC||FedExemail@example.com|
|R. Brad Martin||Chairman RBM Ventures||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shirley Ann Jackson||President Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute||FedExemail@example.com|
|Susan C. Schwab||Professor, University of Maryland School of Public Policy||FedExfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Susan Patricia Griffith||President and CEO, The Progressive Corporation||FedExemail@example.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT FEDEX
FedEx says goodbye to Amazon
- After ending domestic express deliveries for Amazon.com in June, FedEx indicated that it would be ending domestic ground deliveries as well. FedEx’s contract with Amazon for international deliveries will continue.
- Amazon accounted for less than 1.3 percent of FedEx’s revenue in 2018 and many assumed it was a low-margin account.
- In a statement, FedEx said the change “is consistent with our strategy to focus on the broader e-commerce market, which the recent announcements related to our FedEx Ground network have us positioned extraordinarily well to do.”
- In May, FedEx announced that, beginning in January 2020, it will expand ground delivery to seven days a week, and boost large package capacity as well.
FedEx announces $450 million investment in Memphis hub; total investment hits $1.5 billion
- The hub based at the Memphis International Airport is in the midst of a modernization plan announced in 2018 to pivot the hub more toward new technologies and automation. With the additional investment announced Friday, that plan will total $1.5 billion.
- FedEx said the additional investment is because of “growing customer demand" in a news release. The project is expected to wrap up by 2025 “with significant job creation along the way,” according to the Tennessee Department of Economic & Community Development.
FedEx loses $2 billion, warns of headwinds in coming year
- FedEx Corp. posted weak quarterly results in its core express business and warned that its profit in the year ahead will be hurt by slowing growth in the world economy and the decision to drop a contract with retail giant Amazon.
- The delivery company reported a quarterly loss of nearly $2 billion. However, excluding an accounting charge for retirement plans and other items that the company doesn’t expect will repeat, the results were better than Wall Street expected.
- FedEx started a new fiscal year this month, and Chief Financial Officer Alan Graf said the company’s performance, especially at FedEx Express, is being hurt by continued weakness in global trade and industrial production.
FedEx Corporation Announces Appointment of Don Colleran as President and CEO of FedEx Express
- “Don has the depth of talent and global experience to lead the FedEx Express organization. With his commercial focus and global mind set, he is the right choice to execute our key strategies and deliver for our customers, team members and shareholders” – Raj Subramaniam, President and Chief Operating Officer, FedEx Corp
FedEx unveils autonomous delivery robot
- FedEx officially announced its new FedEx SameDay Bot, which it says could help make “last mile” deliveries more efficient.
- The SameDay Bot is battery-powered, has a top speed of 10 mph, and is autonomous, meaning it can steer itself around pedestrians and traffic using a combination of LIDAR sensors like those found in self-driving cars and regular cameras.
- The company says it’s currently in talks with firms including AutoZone, Lowe’s, Pizza Hut, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart to assess their need for this sort of robot delivery. On average, more than 60 percent of customers for these retailers live within three miles of a store — the perfect range for a little wheeled robot.
FedEx Corporation Announces Appointment of Raj Subramaniam as President and Chief Operating Officer
- FedEx Corp. announced that Raj Subramaniam has been appointed President and Chief Operating Officer, effective March 1.
- This appointment follows David J. Bronczek’s personal decision to retire as President and Chief Operating Officer and from the Board.
- Subramaniam will continue to serve as President and CEO of FedEx Express and will also serve as Co-President and Co-CEO of FedEx Services.
FedEx Logistics to Move Global Headquarters to Downtown Memphis
- FedEx Logistics, a subsidiary of FedEx Corporation, announced that it will move its global headquarters to the former Gibson Guitar factory building in downtown Memphis, consolidating multiple locations and nearly 700 team members into the new location over the next several years.
- FedEx Logistics has executed a multi-year lease to move its offices to the former Gibson Guitar factory building beginning April 2020.