General Motors Fortune 500 TURBO Report
General Motors Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
General Motors Company
300 Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48243
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Auto Manufacturers
Full Time Employees: 173,000
The databahn General Motors TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the General Motors databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the General Motors databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
GENERAL MOTORS EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Ann Cathcart Chaplin||Deputy General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Barry Engle||Executive Vice President and President, The Americas||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Christopher T. Hatto||Controller and Chief Accounting Officer||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Craig Glidden||Executive Vice President and General Counsel||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Daniel E. Berce||Senior Vice President & President and Chief Executive Officer||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dhivya Suryadevara||Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Everett Eissenstat||Senior Vice President, Global Public Policy||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gerald Johnson||General Motors Company Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Julian Blissett||GM Senior Vice President, President GM International Operations||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kimberly (Kim) J. Brycz||Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Mark Reuss||President||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary T. Barra||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Matt Tsien||GM Executive Vice President and President of GM China||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Randall D. Mott||Executive Vice President, Global Information Technology & Chief Information Officer||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Rocky Gupta||Treasurer and Vice President of Investor Relations||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stephen (Steve) K. Carlisle||Senior Vice President and President, Cadillac||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Tony Cervone||Senior Vice President, Global Communications||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
GENERAL MOTORS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Carol M. Stephenson||Retired Dean, Ivey Business School, The University of Western Ontario||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Devin N. Wenig||President & Chief Executive Officer, eBay Inc.||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jami Miscik||Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of Kissinger Associates, Inc.||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Jane L. Mendillo||Retired President & Chief Executive Officer, Harvard Management Company||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joseph Jimenez||Retired Chief Executive Officer, Novartis AG||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Linda R. Gooden||Retired Executive Vice President, Information Systems & Global Solutions, Lockheed Martin Corporation||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary T. Barra||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, General Motors Company||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Patricia F. Russo||Chairman, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Theodore M. Solso||Independent Lead Director, General Motors Company and Retired Chairman & CEO Cummins, Inc.||General Motorsemail@example.com|
|Thomas M. Schoewe||Retired Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.||General Motorsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wesley G. Bush||Retired Chairman, Northrop Grumman Corporation||General Motorsemail@example.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT GENERAL MOTORS
General Motors and Volkswagen are ignoring hybrids to go full electric
- GM has said it will launch 20 all-electric models by 2023, including U.S.-market models for Chevrolet and Cadillac.
- GM President Mark Reuss said it made more sense to throw money at “the answer that we all know is going to happen, and get there faster and better than anybody else.”
Chiprian Suta Named CEO Of General Motors Russia
- Suta will become effective in his new role from October 1, 2019, with Villareal continuing to lead GM Russia operations until that time.
- GM is making a push in Russia to capitalize on the market’s potential and in late 2018 outlined plans to overhaul its Chevrolet and Cadillac lineups in the country.
General Motors Files To Trademark ZRX
- General Motors has filed to trademark “ZRX” with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- The filing suggests that General Motors is looking to use the ZRX moniker on a future vehicle.
- It is suspected that GM is finally planning a high-performance variant of the Silverado as a rival to the Ford F-150 Raptor.
GM opens $65M parts processing center
- General Motors opened a new ACDelco and GM Genuine Parts processing center near Flint.
- This is the largest GM investment in a parts warehouse in more than 40 years. It employs about 800 hourly and salaried employees.
- “This new facility in Burton will help us continue to deliver the industry’s best possible sales, service and ownership experience,” Barry Engle, GM executive Vice President and President of the Americas
Missouri officials confident about GM Wentzville plant expansion
- State Department of Economic Development (DED) Director Rob Dixon says that expansion would ensure that production stays in Wentzville long-term.
- “GM is still looking at a possible $1 billion capitol investment in their plant in Wentzville,” Dixon says. “We’re in day-to-day conversations with General Motors.
GM, FCA formally launch UAW contract talks
- UAW President Gary Jones met GM Chairman and CEO Mary Barra, FCA North America Chief Operating Officer Mark Stewart and their respective teams in Detroit and Auburn Hills.
General Motors the latest auto giant to ramp up high-tech transformation
- GM said it was doubling resources allocated to electric and autonomous vehicle programs with a focus on “virtual tools” that will lower development time and costs and improve quality and the speed it takes to get a product to market.
- GM Chief Executive Officer and Chairwoman Mary Barra states that innovations in propulsion, autonomous driving and connectivity are pushing the company to ensure it is “well-positioned.”