Home Depot Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Home Depot Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last Updated: H1 2020
The Home Depot, Inc.
2455 Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30339
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Home Improvement Stores
Full Time Employees: 400,000
The Home Depot databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Home Depot databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Home Depot databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
HOME DEPOT EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Adolfo Villagomez||Senior Vice President – Online and CMO||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ann-Marie Campbell||Executive Vice President - U.S. Stores||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Bill Lennie||Executive Vice President – Outside Sales & Service||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Carol B. Tomé||Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President – Corporate Services (Retiring Aug 2019)||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Craig Menear||Chairman, CEO and President||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Crystal Hanlon||President - Northern Division||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Fahim Siddiqui||Senior Vice President – Information Technology||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Giles Bowman||Senior Vice President - Merchandising, Building Materials||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Haydn Chilcott||President - Western Division||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hector Padilla||President - Southern Division||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Jeanine Huebner||Senior Vice President - Hardlines||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jeff Kinnaird||President, Canada||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Jim Hovis||Senior Vice President - Brand & Product Development||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Deaton||Senior Vice President - Supply Chain||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Jose "Pepe" Rodriguez||President – Mexico||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jose Barra||Senior Vice President – Merchandising, Décor||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Kimberly Scardino||Senior Vice President – Finance||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marc Brown||Senior Vice President - Store Operations||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Mark Holifield||Executive Vice President - Supply Chain & Product Development||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matt Carey||Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Paul Anthony||Senior Vice President – Technology||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard McPhail||Chief Financial Officer (Starting Sept 2019)||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Richard Mcphail||Senior Vice President - Finance Control & Administration||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shane O'Kelley||Senior Vice President - Outside Sales & Service; CEO, Interline Brands||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Stephanie Smith||Senior Vice President – Supply Chain||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ted Decker||Executive Vice President – Merchandising||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Teresa Wynn Roseborough||Executive Vice President – General Counsel and Corporate Secretary||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tim Hourigan||Executive Vice President – Human Resources||Home Depotemail@example.com|
HOME DEPOT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Albert P. Carey||former Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo North America||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ari Bousbib||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of IQVIA Holdings Inc.||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Craig Menear||Chairman, CEO, and President||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gerard J. Arpey,||former Chief Executive Officer of AMR Corporation and American Airlines||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Gregory D. Brenneman||Lead Director, Executive Chairman of CCMP Capital Advisors, LLC||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Helena B. Foulkes||Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors of Hudson’s Bay Company||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|J. Frank Brown||Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer of General Atlantic LLC||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jeffery H. Boyd||Executive Chairman of Booking Holdings Inc.||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Linda R. Gooden||former Executive Vice President, Information Systems & Global Solutions (“IS&GS”) of Lockheed||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manuel Kadre||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of MBB Auto Group||Home Depotemail@example.com|
|Stephanie C. Linnartz||Executive Vice President and Global Chief Commercial Officer for Marriott International, Inc.||Home Depotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wayne M. Hewett||Director of Wells Fargo Corporation||Home Depotemail@example.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT HOME DEPOT
Home Depot’s CFO Retiring
- CFO Carol Tomé retired in August 2019.
- She was succeeded by Richard McPhail.
- Potential contractor customers make 45% of Home Depot's sales.
Home Depot hires a new CISO after losing former exec to Equifax
- Home Depot has appointed Steve Adegbite as Chief Information Security Officer, responsible for overseeing the company's data protection and vulnerability management.
- Adegbite will report directly to EVP and CIO Matt Carey.
- Home Depot is filling the vacancy left by former CISO Jamil Farshchi, who was scooped up by Equifax in February to revamp the credit bureau's security strategy.
Home Depot Plans Biggest Tech Hiring Push in Its History, Led By CIO
- Home Depot Inc. is hiring about 1,000 technology employees by the end of this year, the biggest technology-focused expansion in company history.
- The employees will ultimately report to Matt Carey, the company’s chief information officer, and will focus on supporting an $11.1 billion three-year strategic investment, which includes building new software and digital solutions for areas ranging from self-checkout to supply chain and website-focused personalization.
- Initiatives include outfitting self-checkout counters with customized point-of-sale software and building out new technology to support an expansion of Home Depot's same-day delivery and two-hour delivery program.
The Home Depot Is Employing Prescriptive Analytics
- Home Depot selected Savanna Prescriptive Analytics to help prevent fraud by identifying opportunities within the retailer’s sales data, both online and in-store.
- The solution includes the Sales and Exception Based Reporting (EBR) module from Profitect, which is now part of Zebra Technologies Corporation.
- The Home Depot will be leveraging the prescriptive analytics solution to process data from more than 2,000 stores in the United States and Canada.
Home Depot sees web sales growth
- “At The Home Depot, we began our interconnected retail journey a few years ago to help our customers shop whenever, wherever and however they want” – Matt Jones, Senior Director of Online and Mobile at Home Depot
- “We’ve invested in our stores, our online and mobile capabilities and in our fulfillment offerings to create a friction-less customer experience that we call ‘One Home Depot.’ Our customers have responded well to these investments as we see mobile traffic continue to rise and about 48% of orders placed online picked up in stores.”
Home Depot's strategy to increase revenue
- Home Depot created an additional $1 billion in revenue just by creating the right customer experience path that led customers to buy online, pick up in store and grab something else.
- The Home Depot focused on the customer journey, not on developing separate online and offline strategies.
Home Depot execs reveal why the retailer is sharpening its focus on women shoppers
- The answer, according to merchandising EVP Ted Decker and SVP Jeanine Huebner, lies in focusing on women customers instead of the pros themselves.
- "From all of our history, when you look at the categories we play in — in decor, paints, rugs and all the other categories — the 'she' customer is making most of the decisions, even if they're utilizing that pro to help them with the renovation” – SVP Jeanine Huebner