Honeywell International Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Honeywell International Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: H1 2020
Honeywell International Inc.
300 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Industry: Diversified Industrials
Full Time Employees: 114,000
The Honeywell International databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Honeywell International databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Honeywell International databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
HONEYWELL EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Anne T. Madden||Senior Vice President and General Counsel||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Darius Adamczyk||Chairman and CEO||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Greg Lewis||Senior Vice President and CFO||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|John Waldron||President and CEO, Safety and Productivity Solutions||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark R. James||Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Security and Communications||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Que Dallara||President and CEO, Connected Enterprise||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rajeev Gautam||President and CEO, Performance Materials and Technologies||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Shane Tedjarati||President, Global High Growth Regions||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Suresh Venkatarayalu||Chief Technology Officer||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Tim Mahoney||President and CEO, Aerospace||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Torsten Pilz||Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Vimal Kapur||President and CEO, Building Technologies||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
HONEYWELL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Clive R. Hollick||Former CEO of United Business Media||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|D. Scott Davis||Former CEO of UPS, a director of Johnson & Johnson||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Darius E. Adamczyk||Chairman||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Duncan B. Angove||CEO and Managing Partner of Warmaug Partners LLC||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|George Paz||Former Chairman, President, and CEO of Express Scripts Holding Company. A director of Prudential Financial, Inc.||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Grace D. Lieblein||Former Vice President, Global Quality of General Motors (GM), a director of Southwest Airlines Co. and American Tower Corporation||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jaime Chico Pardo||President and CEO of ENESA, S.A. de C.V.||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Judd A. Gregg||Former US Senator from the State of New Hampshire, a director of Evoqua Corporation||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kevin Burke||Former President and CEO of Con Edison||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|Linnet F. Deily||Former Deputy U.S. Trade Representative and U.S. Ambassador to the World Trade Organization||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Robin L. Washington||EVP and CFO of Gilead Sciences, Inc. A director of Salesforce.com Inc.||Honeywellemail@example.com|
|William S. Ayer||Retired Chairman and CEO of Alaska Air Group||Honeywellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT HONEYWELL
Honeywell launches industrial IoT platform called Honeywell Forge
- The software platform is designed to utilize the company's asset and process control knowhow and combine it with analytics and data.
- Honeywell Forge collects operational data, analyzes it, and optimizes infrastructure.
Honeywell To Acquire TruTrak Flight Systems
- The acquisition will become part of Honeywell's BendixKing business, helping to deliver affordable technologies to the experimental and general aviation markets.
- "Furthermore, adding TruTrak to the BendixKing family will attract new talent, foster collaboration and help us identify new ways to bring value to our customers.” – Carl Esposito, President, Electronic Systems at Honeywell Aerospace
Honeywell establishes Channel Partnership With Triumph
- Through a 5-year partnership as an authorized repair center, Triumph Accessory Services will provide Honeywell with support for accessories and component MRO along with supply chain solutions.
Honeywell Integrates Intel Vision Products To Add Artificial Intelligence Capabilities To Video Security And Surveillance
- The new security platform, which will support MAXPRO Network Video Recorders and Video Management Systems, will incorporate Intel Vision products enabling advanced analytics, deep learning and facial recognition capabilities.
- "With emerging technology like analytics, facial recognition and deep learning, Honeywell and Intel are connecting buildings and protecting people like never before.” – Peter Lau, CEO & President of Commercial Technologies & Software, Honeywell
Honeywell Investing $248M In New Charlotte Global Corporate HQ
- Honeywell will locate its headquarters in Charlotte, NC, creating 750 jobs over the next six years, including 150 positions that are currently based in New Jersey.
- Honeywell will bring more than $248 million in investment to Mecklenburg County by the end of 2023.
Honeywell Picks New CFO To Stay On Growth Course Amid Spinoffs
- Veteran Operational Manager Greg Lewis replaces Tom Szlosek as Chief Financial Officer.
- Lewis played a key role in simplifying the group’s businesses by eliminating 32 enterprise resource planning systems – a move that put the company on track to save more than $50 million.
Honeywell announces expansion of its manufacturing facility in Pune, India
- Honeywell continues to invest in its local production capabilities by doubling the operational space of the plant to 151,000 square feet.
- The state-of-the-art facility enables Honeywell to provide enhanced expertise and training capabilities to customers and expand its production range.
- The facility also offers a customer integration center, thermal solutions and smart metering factories, and a Honeywell Intelligrated demonstration center.