JPMorgan Chase Fortune 500 TURBO Report
JPMorgan Chase Fortune 500 TURBO Report
JPMorgan Chase TURBO Report by databahn
Last updated: H1 2020
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
383 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10179
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks - Global
Full Time Employees: 254,983
The JPMorgan Chase databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the JPMorgan Chase databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the JPMorgan Chase databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
JPMORGAN CHASE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|James Dimon||Chairman and CEO||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Ashley Bacon||Chief Risk Officer||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lori A. Beer||Chief Information Officer||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Mary Callahan Erdoes||Asset & Wealth Management CEO||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stacey Friedman||General Counsel||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Marianne Lake||Consumer Lending CEO||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Robin Leopold||Head of Human Resources||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Douglas B. Petno||Commercial Banking CEO||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer A. Piepszak||Chief Financial Officer||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Daniel E. Pinto||Co-President and Co-Chief Operating Officer, Corporate & Investment Bank CEO||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter L. Scher||Head of Corporate Responsibility||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Gordon A. Smith||Co-President and Co-Chief Operating Officer, Consumer & Community Banking CEO||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Molly Carpenter||Secretary||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Joseph M. Evangelisti||Corporate Communications||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nicole Giles||Controller||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Lou Rauchenberger||General Auditor||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jason R. Scott||Investor Relations||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
JPMORGAN CHASE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|James Dimon||Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co.||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Linda B. Bammann||Former Director of The Federal Home Mortgage Corporation||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|James A. Bell||Director of Dow, Inc.||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James S. Crown||Chairman and CEO of Henry Crown and Company||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Timothy P. Flynn||Director of United Healthcare, Alcoa Corporation, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mellody Hobson||Director of Starbucks Corporation||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Stephen B. Burke||Director of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Todd A. Combs||Director of Precision Castparts Corp., Charter Brokerage LLC, and Duracell Inc.||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Laban P. Jackson, Jr.||Chairman and CEO of Clear Creek Properties, Inc.||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael A. Neal||Former Vice Chairman of General Electric Company||JPMorgan Chaseemail@example.com|
|Lee R. Raymond||Former Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil||JPMorgan Chasefirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT JPMORGAN CHASE
JPMorgan Chase has a $11.4 billion technology budget this year
- This is a 5.6% uptick from last year's $10.8 billion.
- JPMorgan said nearly half its 2018 technology budget was focused on disruptive technology.
JP Morgan scraps digital wallet app Chase Pay
- The bank said it plans to shut down its Chase Pay app in early 2020.
- In June, the bank shut down its mobile banking app Finn. It also ended an online small business loan partnership with On Deck this year.
- J.P. Morgan faced overwhelming competition from Apple. Apple Pay has been adopted by 43% iPhone Users.
JPMorgan Chase provides first details of NC expansion, and opens its first branch
- JPMorgan Chase will open up to 40 branches in North Carolina in the next three years, creating around 250 jobs.
- It will also add around 80 ATMs.
- “We’ve been serving the Carolinas for more than a decade and opening branches allows us to lend to more consumers and small businesses, and offer good paying jobs” – Thasunda Duckett, CEO of Chase Consumer Banking.
JPMorgan Chase hires Callahan as top Triad official
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. said Tuesday it has hired Pete Callahan, a Triad banking veteran, to be the head of its middle market banking and specialized industries business into the region.
- The middle market banking team is part of JPMorgan Chase’s Commercial Banking business.
JPMorgan Commits Hedge Fund to AI in Technology Arms Race
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. is pushing its use of artificial intelligence beyond investment banking and into hedge funds.
- The bank’s asset management arm is planning a strategy to invest in emerging and established machine-learning statistical-arbitrage hedge funds, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- The vehicle -- dubbed for now the Machine Learning Fund Ltd. -- will operate within JPMorgan’s $15 billion fund-of-hedge funds business.
J.P. Morgan Fund to Pay $4.3B for El Paso Electric
- J.P. Morgan Investment Management Inc.’s Infrastructure Investments Fund (IIF) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire El Paso Electric for a total cost of $4.3 billion.
- The transaction is anticipated to close in the first half of 2020, and includes EPE’s net debt.
JPMorgan tries to streamline spending in tech arms race
- JPMorgan Chase will be knocking back more pitches for projects that are “not scalable” or strategic.
- Employees pitching projects would be hearing the word “no” more under the new regime “and that’s a good thing”, said David Hudson, co-head of the bank’s Digital & Platforms Services unit.
- JPM appointed 18 of its most senior CIB executives to the digital division’s leadership team, saying they would report jointly to their business heads and to Mr Halamish and Mr Hudson.
JPMorgan Chase crush report. crush report on JPMorgan. crush report about JPMorgan Chase.