Microsoft TURBO Company Profile Report
Microsoft TURBO Company Profile Report
Microsoft TURBO Report by databahn
Last updated: H1 2020
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
Industry: Software - Infrastructure
Full Time Employees: 144,000
The Microsoft databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Microsoft databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Microsoft databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
MICROSOFT EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Satya Nadella||Chief Executive Officer||Microsoftemail@example.com|
|Chris Capossela||Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Marketing and Consumer Business||Microsoftfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kevin Scott||Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President||Microsoftemail@example.com|
|Jean-Philippe Courtois||Executive Vice President and President Global Sales, Marketing and Operations||Microsoftfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kurt DelBene||Chief Digital Officer and Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy, Core Services Engineering and Operations||Microsoftemail@example.com|
|Scott Guthrie||Executive Vice President Cloud + AI Group||Microsoftfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathleen Hogan||Executive Vice President, Human Resources||Microsoftemail@example.com|
|Amy Hood||Executive Vice President and CFO||Microsoftfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rajesh Jha||Executive Vice President, Experiences and Devices||Microsoftemail@example.com|
|Peggy Johnson||Executive Vice President, Business Development||Microsoftfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Harry Shum||Executive Vice President, Artificial Intelligence and Research Group||Microsoftemail@example.com|
|Phil Spencer||Executive Vice President, Gaming||Microsoftfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jeff Weiner||CEO of LinkedIn||Microsoftemail@example.com|
|Judson Althoff||Executive Vice President, Worldwide Commercial Business||Microsoftfirstname.lastname@example.org|
MICROSOFT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
William H. Gates III
Founder and Technology Advisor, Microsoft Corporation
Partner, Greylock Partners
Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, PepsiCo, Inc.
Teri L. List-Stoll
Executive Vice President and CFO, Gap, Inc.
CEO, Microsoft Corporation
Charles H. Noski
Former Vice Chairman, Bank of America Corporation
Dr. Helmut Panke
Former Chairman of the Board of Management, BMW AG
Sandra E. Peterson
Operating Partner, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
Founder and Chairman, PSP Partners
Charles W. Scharf
Chairman and CEO, The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
President and CEO, Marriott International, Inc.
John W. Stanton
Chairman, Trilogy Partnerships
John W. Thompson
Board Chair, Microsoft Corporation
Former Chief Development Officer, NIO Inc. and CEO, NIO USA, Inc.
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT MICROSOFT
Samsung and Microsoft will work closely together on future products, starting with the Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung will be introducing more Microsoft services that are preinstalled and is going a step further by integrating some of those services with Samsung's version of Android.
- With Outlook for Android, users will have the option of using Outlook as their default email client right out of the box.
- The OneDrive and LinkedIn apps are also being added.
India’s Reliance Jio inks deal with Microsoft to expand Office 365, Azure to more businesses; unveils broadband, blockchain and IoT platforms
- Reliance Jio said it will commercially roll out its broadband service next month; an IoT platform with ambitions to power more than a billion devices on January 1 next year; and “one of the world’s biggest blockchain networks” in the next 12 months — all while also scaling its retail and commerce businesses.
- The company also announced a 10-year partnership with Microsoft to launch new cloud data centers in India to ensure “more of Jio’s customers can access the tools and platforms they need to build their own digital capability,” said Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
Microsoft, Imprivata Launch Cloud Access Security Tool for Healthcare
- Imprivata®, the healthcare IT security company, introduced Imprivata Identity Governance as the first step in enabling end-to-end Healthcare Identity and Access Management (IAM) with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- “With our collaboration with Imprivata, especially with the deep integrations Imprivata has with EHRs, we can now offer our healthcare customers an end-to-end solution that extends Microsoft’s hybrid identity and access management platform." – Alex Simons, Corporate VP of Program Management at Microsoft
Microsoft poaches Samsung’s Chief Medical Officer to join its growing health team
- Microsoft has snapped up David Rhew from Samsung Electronics, where he worked as a Chief Medical Officer overseeing the company’s health efforts in the U.S.
- Rhew will report to corporate Vice President Peter Lee.
- Microsoft recently announced plans to work with the local health system Providence to build a “hospital of the future,” and it is working with Walgreens on new health care delivery models.
Microsoft launches Ultra Disk cloud storage service for data-intensive workloads
- Microsoft Corp. announced the general availability of its new Azure Ultra Disk solid-state drive storage service in three of its cloud regions.
- Azure Ultra Disk is what the company calls a next-generation distributed block storage service, designed to cater to high-throughput and high-input/output Azure virtual machines.
- The CTO explained that Azure Ultra Disk use locally redundant storage to keep three copies of the data within a single Azure Availability Zone. They also rely on “virtual disk client” technology, which provides metadata on disk mappings.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Unveils New Digital Strategy For Businesses: 'Tech Intensity'
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showcased several innovative customers embracing "tech intensity.”
- BMW’s Intelligent Personal Assistant (IPA) is built on top of Microsoft’s Azure cloud.
- CBRE is pairing IoT sensors with Azure Digital Twins technology to optimize energy usage and offer real-time views into the availability of specialized office space and equipment.
Why Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Is Tearing Up the Windows Business
- CEO Nadella unveiled his latest overhaul of Microsoft’s organizational structure. The new setup aims to leverage Microsoft’s strongest businesses, like its Azure cloud service and Office 365 subscription software, while Windows gets deemphasized.
- “Computing experiences are evolving to include multiple senses and are no longer bound to one device at a time but increasingly spanning many as we move from home to work and on the go,” Nadella explained. “These modern needs, habits and expectations of our customers are motivating us to bring Windows, Office, and third-party applications and devices into a more cohesive Microsoft 365 experience.”
Microsoft crush Report. crush report on Microsoft. crush report about deere.