PayPal Global 2000 Sales Intelligence Report
PayPal Sales Intelligence Report
Published on September 1, 2020
The PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) deep dive Sales Intelligence Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the PayPal Sales Intelligence Report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a PayPal strategic account plan
- Develop more effective PayPal account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover PayPal sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in the PayPal account
- Need accurate PayPal contact information & PayPal org charts
- Insights into PayPal IT projects & initiatives
Expand footprint in PayPal
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the PayPal Report:
- Comprehensive PayPal Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the PayPal CEO
- Accurate PayPal Contact Information
- Detailed PayPal Org Charts on Corporate, HR, Legal, Procurement, Marketing Communications, Technology, IT Operations, etc.
- Hand curated content from selected PayPal articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (technology-related representing dozens of hours of research)
- PayPal Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology-related job descriptions
- PayPal SWOT Report
- Important excerpts and highlights from the PayPal Annual Report (20-F)
- Active initiatives with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and the Internet of Things (IoT)? Buy the PayPal Global 2000 Sales Intelligence Report to find out.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for customization and delivery.