Rolls-Royce Fortune 1000 Sales Intelligence Report
Rolls-Royce Sales Intelligence Report
Published in Q2 2020
The Rolls-Royce Company deep dive Sales Intelligence Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Rolls-Royce Sales Intelligence Report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Rolls-Royce Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contact Information
- Detailed Org Charts on Corporate, HR, Legal, Procurement, Marketing Communications, Technology, IT Operations, etc.
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (technology related representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Rolls-Royce SWOT Report
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
- Active initiatives with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and the Internet of Things (IoT)? Buy the Global 2000 Sales Intelligence Report to find out.
Please allow 5-7 business days for customization and delivery.
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
- Rolls-Royce‰ۡóÁÌ_åÈs vision is to be the market-leader in high performance power systems where their engineering expertise, global reach and deep industry knowledge deliver outstanding customer relationships and solutions.
- They operate across five businesses: Civil Aerospace, Defense Aerospace, Marine, Nuclear and Power Systems.
- Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 4,000 marine customers including 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
- They have three common themes across all our businesses:
- Investing in and developing engineering excellence
- Driving a manufacturing and supply chain transformation which will embed operational excellence in lean, lower-cost facilities and processes
- Leveraging their installed base, product knowledge and engineering capabilities to provide customers with outstanding service through which they can capture aftermarket value long into the future.
- Annual underlying revenue was í«̴å£13.8 billion in 2016, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services. The firm and announced order book stood at í«̴å£80 billion at the end of 2016.
- In 2016,í«ÌÎ_Rolls-Royce invested í«̴å£1.3 billion on research and development. They also support a global network of 31 University Technology Centers, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
- Rolls-Royce employs almost 50,000 people in 50 countries. More than 16,500 of these are engineers.