Starbucks Org Charts | Starbucks Company Profile Report
Starbucks Org Charts | Starbucks Company Profile Report
Starbucks TURBO Report by databahn
Last updated: H1 2020
2401 Utah Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98134
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Full Time Employees: 291,000
The Starbucks databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Starbucks databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Starbucks databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
STARBUCKS EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Kevin Johnson||President and Chief Executive Officer||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rosalind (Roz) Brewer||Chief Operating Officer and Group President||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Sumitro Ghosh||Chief Executive Officer, Tata Starbucks Private Ltd||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cliff Burrows||Group President, Siren Retail||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|John Culver||Group President, International, Channel Development and Global Coffee & Tea||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Duncan Moir||President, Global Channel Development||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Belinda Wong||Chief Executive Officer, Starbucks China||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leo Tsoi||Chief Operating Officer, Starbucks China||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Takafumi Minaguchi||Chief Executive Officer, Starbucks Japan||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brady Brewer||Chief Operating Officer, Starbucks Japan||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Martin Brok||President, Starbucks Europe, Middle East and Africa||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rossann Williams||Executive Vice President, President, U.S. Retail||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Chris Carr||Executive Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael Conway||Executive Vice President, President, Starbucks Canada||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Rachel Gonzalez||Executive Vice President General Counsel and Secretary||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Patrick Grismer||Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Lucy Lee Helm||Executive Vice President, Chief Partner Officer||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gerri Martin-Flickinger||Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Vivek Varma||Executive Vice President, Public Affairs||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew Ryan||Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Hans Melotte||Executive Vice President, Global Supply Chain||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andy Adams||Senior Vice President, Store Development||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Kelly Bengston||Senior Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer, Global Sourcing||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Luigi Bonini||Senior Vice President, Global Product Innovation||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Michelle Burns||Senior Vice President, Global Coffee & Tea||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|George Dowdie||Senior Vice President, Global Food Safety, Quality & Regulatory||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Chris Fallon||Senior Vice President, Business Technology||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Ferguson||Divisional Senior Vice President, West Division||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Mark Fordham||Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Law & Corporate Affairs||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jon Francis||Senior Vice President, Analytics and Market Research||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Jen Frisch||Senior Vice President, Partner Resources, U.S. Retail, Licensed Stores and Operations Services||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scott Keller||Senior Vice President, Store Development & Design||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|John Kelly||Senior Vice President, Global Public Affairs & Social Impact||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Janet Landers||Senior Vice President, Business Technology||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Angela Lis||Senior Vice President, Partner Resources, Global Retail||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Holly May||Senior Vice President, Global Total Rewards||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Carl Mount||Senior Vice President, Logistics & U.S. Retail Supply Chain||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Liz Muller||Senior Vice President, Chief Design Officer||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Denise Nelsen||Senior Vice President, Operations Services and U.S. Alignment||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Ring||Senior Vice President, U.S Licensed Stores and Latin America||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Katie Seawell||Senior Vice President, Siren Retail Operations||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sandra Stark||Senior Vice President, U.S. Beverage Category and Global Innovation||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Sara Trilling||Senior Vice President and President, Starbucks Asia Pacific||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jeff Wile||Senior Vice President, Retail and Core Technology Services||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Gina Woods||Senior Vice President, Marketing, Brand and Partner Communications||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
STARBUCKS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Myron E. Ullman III||Independent Starbucks Board of Directors Chair, J.C. Penney Company, Inc., Former Chairman||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Mellody Hobson||Independent Starbucks Board of Directors Vice Chair, Ariel Investments, LLC, Co-Chief Executive Officer and President||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rosalind (Roz) G. Brewer||Starbucks, Chief Operating Officer and Group President||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Mary N. Dillon||Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc., Chief Executive Officer||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kevin Johnson||Starbucks, President and Chief Executive Officer||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Jørgen Vig Knudstorp||LEGO Brand Group, Executive Chairman||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Satya Nadella||Microsoft Corporation, Chief Executive Officer and Director||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Joshua Cooper Ramo||Kissinger Associates, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clara Shih||Hearsay Systems, Inc., Chief Executive Officer||Starbucksemail@example.com|
|Javier G. Teruel||Colgate - Palmolive Company, Retired Vice Chairman||Starbucksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT STARBUCKS
Starbucks enters Gujarat, set to open a lot more cafes in India this year
- Starbucks will open well over 30 outlets in India this year.
- Starbucks now has 157 outlets in 10 cities including Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru, among others.
- The Starbucks flagship store in Ahmedabad is located at Prahlad Nagar.
Nestle starts selling Starbucks-branded coffee in China
- Food giant Nestle started selling Starbucks-branded coffee in mainland China, seeking to tap growth in a market where it says coffee consumption per capita remains low compared to global standards.
- Nestle last year paid $7.15 billion for exclusive rights to sell the U.S. chain’s coffees and teas globally, and began selling Starbucks-labelled products in Europe, Asia and Latin America in February.
Starbucks licenses its ‘gold standard’ tech
- Starbucks is licensing its mobile and loyalty program technology in a deal that will give global franchisees the chance to offer the Starbucks mobile app to customers.
- The coffee chain will take an equity stake in restaurant tech company Brightloom, formerly known as Eatsa, and receive a seat on the company’s board in exchange for giving Brightloom a license to some of Starbucks’ software.
Starbucks Unveils Express Retail Store Experience in Beijing — Starbucks Now
- Starbucks has opened its first Starbucks Now™ store – an innovative, express retail experience that seamlessly integrates Starbucks physical and digital customer touchpoints - in Beijing.
- Combining the signature Starbucks café environment with Mobile Order & Pay and Starbucks Delivers™ customer experiences, this streamlined experience allows customers and delivery riders to conveniently get their favorite beverages and food at Starbucks.
Starbucks Teams Up with Microsoft To Boost Its Bean-To-Cup Blockchain
- Starbucks is looking to Microsoft to help with connecting their coffee-makers across its 30,000 stores.
- By using several Azure cloud products Starbucks could connect and secure the more than a dozen pieces of equipment in each of their stores; from coffee machines to grinders and blenders.
- These IoT-enabled machines could then collect more than a dozen data points for every shot of coffee pulled, including the type of beans, the temperature of a cup of coffee and water quality.
Starbucks Relies on AI Powered Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- With its Mobile Order & Pay app, Starbucks is the first major chain to integrate its digital payments to create a better buying and checkout experience for its customers.
- Starbucks as a coffee retailer knows every nuance of its consumer’s coffee habits, thanks to its in-house Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology.
- Starbucks Barista, the face of Starbucks backed by AI, leverages voice-recognition technology to allow its users to speak to the app to place an order.
Starbucks Gives Microsoft’s Azure Sphere IoT Platform a Buzz
- Microsoft showcased the Starbucks pilot with Azure Sphere as an example of how it’s partnering with various brick-and-mortar merchants including Kroger, Michaels, Goodwill and other to help them provide better customer experiences and more efficient operations.
- Jeff Wile, Starbucks senior VP of infrastructure enablement, said by embedding the Azure Sphere MCUs in the various coffee brewers and other machines in each store, it can gather telemetry to help predict a potential problem before it requires a repair.
- “If we can avoid one service call per year in each store, it pays for the project," said Wile.
Starbucks crush report. crush report on Starbucks. crush report about Starbucks. Starbucks pipeline IQ report. pipeline IQ report on Starbucks. pipeline IQ Starbucks report.