Target Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Target Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Discount Stores
Full Time Employees: 360,000
The Target databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Target databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Target databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
TARGET EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Andi Marston||Senior Vice President, HR, HQ and Global||Targetemail@example.com|
|Ann Gugino||Senior Vice President, Financial Planning Analysis||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arthur Valdez||Executive Vice President, Chief Supply Chain and Logistics Officer||Targetemail@example.com|
|Brad Taylor-White||Senior Vice President, Stores Human Resources||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brett Craig||Senior Vice President, Merchandising Capabilities||Targetemail@example.com|
|Brian Cornell||Board Chairman and CEO||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cara Sylvester||Senior Vice President, Home||Targetemail@example.com|
|Carolyn Sakstrup||Senior Vice President, Marketing||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cathy R. Smith||Executive Vice President and CFO||Targetemail@example.com|
|Christina Hennington||Senior Vice President, General Merchandise Manager, Essentials, Beauty, Hardlines, and Services||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Corey Haaland||Senior Vice President, Treasurer||Targetemail@example.com|
|Cynthia Ho||Senior Vice President, Global Sourcing||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dawn Block||Senior Vice President, Digital||Targetemail@example.com|
|Don H. Liu||Executive Vice President and Chief Legal and Risk Officer||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Frank Bruni||Senior Vice President, Food and Beverage, Supply Chain||Targetemail@example.com|
|Gemma Kubat||Senior Vice President, Supply Chain Engineering and Activation||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gretchen McCarthy||Senior Vice President, Global Inventory Management||Targetemail@example.com|
|Hari Govind||Senior Vice President, Infrastructure and Operations||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Janna Potts||Executive Vice President and Chief Stores Officer||Targetemail@example.com|
|Jeff Burt||Senior Vice President, Grocery, Fresh Food and Beverage||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jill Sando||Senior Vice President, General Merchandise Manager, Apparel and Accessories and Home||Targetemail@example.com|
|Joe Contrucci||Senior Vice President, Stores||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Bauer||Senior Vice President, Global Transportation and Logistics||Targetemail@example.com|
|John J. Mulligan||Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Juan Galarraga||Senior Vice President, Store Operations||Targetemail@example.com|
|Julie Guggemos||Senior Vice President, Owned Brand Management and Product Design||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Justin Burns||Senior Vice President, Stores||Targetemail@example.com|
|Kamau Witherspoon||Senior Vice President, Operations||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Katie Boylan||Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer||Targetemail@example.com|
|Kelly Caruso||Chief Executive Officer, Shipt||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kristi Argyilan||Senior Vice President and President, Roundel||Targetemail@example.com|
|Laysha Ward||Executive Vice President and Chief External Engagement Officer||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Schindele||Senior Vice President, Target Properties||Targetemail@example.com|
|Mark Tritton||Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising Officer||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matt Zabel||Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk||Targetemail@example.com|
|Melissa Kremer||Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael E. McNamara||Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer||Targetemail@example.com|
|Michael Fiddelke||Senior Vice President, Transitions||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael O’Neil||Senior Vice President, Pay and Benefits||Targetemail@example.com|
|Michelle Mesenburg||Senior Vice President, Marketing||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Minsok Pak||Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer||Targetemail@example.com|
|Nik Nayar||Senior Vice President, Hardlines||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paritosh Desai||Senior Vice President, Enterprise Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence||Targetemail@example.com|
|Preston Mosier||Senior Vice President, Supply Chain Field Operations||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rich Agostino||Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer||Targetemail@example.com|
|Rick Gomez||Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Robert Harrison||Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller||Targetemail@example.com|
|Samir Shah||Senior Vice President, Stores||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scott Kennedy||President, Target Financial and Retail Services||Targetemail@example.com|
|Stephanie Lundquist||Executive Vice President and President of Food and Beverage||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steve Brophy||Senior Vice President, HR Strategy and Operations||Targetemail@example.com|
|Tammy Redpath||President, Target in India||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tim Hotze||Senior Vice President, Network Planning and Global Intelligence||Targetemail@example.com|
|Todd Waterbury||Senior Vice President and Chief Creative Officer||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|William Foudy||Senior Vice President and President, Owned Brand Sourcing||Targetemail@example.com|
|William White||Senior Vice President, Marketing||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yu-Ping Kao||Senior Vice President, Stores||Targetemail@example.com|
TARGET BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Brian C. Cornell||Chairman of the Board and CEO, Target Corporation||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Calvin Darden||Chairman, Darden Putnam Energy & Logistics, LLC||Targetemail@example.com|
|Dmitri L. Stockton||Former Senior Vice President & Special Advisor to the Chairman, General Electric Company||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Donald R. Knauss||Former Executive Chairman, The Clorox Company||Targetemail@example.com|
|Douglas M. Baker, Jr.||Chairman and CEO, Ecolab Inc.||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|George S. Barrett||Former Chairman and CEO, Cardinal Health, Inc.||Targetemail@example.com|
|Henrique De Castro||Former Chief Operating Officer, Yahoo! Inc.||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kenneth L. Salazar||Partner, WilmerHale||Targetemail@example.com|
|Mary E. Minnick||Partner, Lion Capital LLP||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melanie L. Healey||Former Group President North America, The Procter & Gamble Company||Targetemail@example.com|
|Monica C. Lozano||President and CEO, The College Futures Foundation||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Robert L. Edwards||Former President and CEO, AB Acquisition LLC (Albertsons/Safeway)||Targetemail@example.com|
|Roxanne S. Austin||President, Austin Investment Advisors||Targetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT TARGET
2 years into a $7 billion investment in stores and technology Target CEO Brian Cornell says it's paying off
- In 2017 Target CEO Brian Cornell announced a plan to spend $7 billion in capital and $1 billion a year in operating costs to modernize operations for the digital age — with most money going toward store remodels.
- In the past two years, Target has spent about two thirds of that $7 billion spiffing up shopping aisles at more than 400 locations and creating backroom shipping and packaging centers to get merchandise to customers at warp speed for little or no cost.
- The company upgraded its website and digital shopping apps and sunk money into supply-chain logistics. It has launched nearly two dozen private labels in apparel and home decor to restore much-needed fashion panache to the brand.
Target launched its search for a new CFO in January
- The store operator announced that Chief Financial Officer Cathy Smith plans to step down once a successor has been named and move on to an advisory role until May 2020.
Target is launching a new grocery brand called Good & Gather
- Products from the new line Good & Gather will hit Target stores beginning Sept. 15.
- The retailer said that by the end of 2020, the brand will have more than 2,000 items — everything from organic pizza crusts, milk and eggs, hazelnut and peanut butter spreads, frozen veggies, salad mixes and pastas.
- Target said it expects Good & Gather will be a multibillion-dollar brand — and the largest of its private labels.
- “We’ve been hard at work [on this] for the last couple years,” said Stephanie Lundquist, Head of Food and Beverage at Target. “Food and beverage play such an important role for Target’s business ... for the Target experience.”
Target names Harry Govind Senior Vice President of Technology Infrastructure and Operations
- He will report to Mike McNamara, Target’s Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer.
- “Technology is more critical than ever in retail, and Target’s team has made tremendous progress building great technology for our guests and store team members,” said McNamara.
- “Bringing in an executive with Hari’s technical and leadership abilities marks another important step in our journey to create exceptional shopping experiences that redefine what technology can do in retail. I’m confident that Hari’s leadership will help us make shopping at Target even easier and more convenient for our guests.”
Target cash registers had a nation wide technological failure in July
- "After an initial but thorough review, we can confirm that this was not a data breach or security-related issue, and no guest information was compromised at any time," Target announced. "We appreciate all of our store team members who worked quickly to assist guests and thank everyone involved for their patience."
Target expands same-day shipping option in Walmart and Amazon delivery wars
- Target is bringing its same-day delivery option to the masses — the latest move in an ongoing delivery war involving the big-box retailer, Walmart and Amazon.
- Target announced that online shoppers in 47 states will now be able to get items delivered same day by paying a flat fee of $9.99 per order. It’s using Shipt, a membership-based, same-day delivery platform it acquired for $550 million in 2017, to do this.
- Target shoppers have been able to get orders delivered on the same day by being a Shipt member, which costs $99 per year. That option is still available for everyone, Target said, but the company is making it easier for people to choose same-day delivery on an order-by-order basis, versus signing up for an annual membership.
Target is adding Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay to all US stores
- “Offering guests more ways to conveniently and quickly pay is just another way we’re making it easier than ever to shop Target,” said Mike McNamara, Target’s Chief Information Officer.
- Apple Pay has been in testing at Target stores since last November. Now, all 1,850 Target locations across the US will add support for three of the most popular mobile payment systems.