UnitedHealth Group Fortune 500 TURBO Report
UnitedHealth Group Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
UnitedHealth Group Center
9900 Bren Road East
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Industry: Health Care Plans
Full Time Employees: 300,000
The UnitedHealth Group databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the UnitedHealth Group databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the UnitedHealth Group databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
UNITEDHEALTH GROUP EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Andrew Witty||Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer, Optum||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Brett Manderfeld||Senior Vice President||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cory B. Alexander||Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|D. Ellen Wilson||Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dan Schumacher||President and Chief Operating Officer, Optum||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|David S. Wichmann||Chief Executive Officer||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dirk McMahon||Chief Executive Officer, UnitedHealthcare||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Jennifer Whitlow||Senior Vice President, Chief Communications Officer||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Rex||Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Ken Ehlert||Chief Scientific Officer||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Larry C. Renfro||Vice Chairman||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Marianne D. Short||Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard Migliori, M.D.||Executive Vice President, Medical Affairs, and Chief Medical Officer||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Stephen J. Hemsley||Executive Chairman, Board of Directors||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Terry M. Clark||Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Tom Roos||Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
UNITEDHEALTH BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|David S. Wichmann||Chief Executive Officer, UnitedHealth Group||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|F. William McNabb III||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Vanguard Group, Inc.||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gail R. Wilensky, Ph.D.||Senior Fellow, Project HOPE||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Glenn M. Renwick||Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Progressive Corporation||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John H. Noseworthy, M.D.||Former Chief Executive Officer and President, Mayo Clinic||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Michele J. Hooper||President and Chief Executive Officer, The Directors’ Council||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard T. Burke||Lead Independent Director UnitedHealth Group||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Stephen J. Hemsley||Executive Chairman, UnitedHealth Group||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Timothy P. Flynn||Retired Chairman, KPMG International||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
|Valerie Montgomery Rice, M.D.||President and Dean, Morehouse School of Medicine||UnitedHealth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|William C. Ballard, Jr.||Former Of Counsel, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP||UnitedHealth Groupemail@example.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT UNITEDHEALTH GROUP
UnitedHealthcare backs Amgen biosims over blockbuster oncology meds
- Two of Roche’s oncology blockbusters are facing dire straits as first-ever biosimilar competitors have entered the U.S. market.
- UnitedHealthcare (UNH) will put Amgen biosimilars of oncology meds Avastin and Herceptin first in line as preferred products in its commercial, community and Medicare Advantage plans starting Oct. 1.
Atlanta Attorneys Notch $56M Settlement Benefiting UnitedHealthcare, With More Cases Pending
- Five affiliated labs tried to sue UnitedHealthcare in Texas’ Western District over claims they weren’t being paid for urine tests to screen for drugs.
- United counterclaimed.
- The labs have since gone bankrupt.
UnitedHealth’s Optum New Partnership Model
- Executives at UnitedHealth Group’s Optum health services unit believe more medical care providers will be drawn to the company’s new strategy to take on non-clinical operations for local health systems.
- Optum announced plans to take over the ‘non-clinical functions’ of John Muir Health in California’s San Francisco Bay area for an undisclosed sum. Optum will take on information technology, revenue cycle management, analytics, purchasing and claims management.
- About 540 John Muir Health employees, or nearly 10% of the health system’s workforce, will become part of Optum.
UnitedHealth Group's Medicare Advantage Enrollment Jumps 10% And Boosts Profits
- UnitedHealth Group’s privatized Medicare Advantage enrollment grew by more than 10% as the company's second-quarter profits rose and the healthcare giant increased its financial forecast for the rest of the year.
- "The outlook for further growth in this category – and more broadly in group and individual Medicare Advantage – remains exceptional" – Dirk McMahon, recently elevated to be CEO of UnitedHealth's UnitedHealthcare health insurance business from a top role at Optum.
FTC approves UnitedHealth-DaVita deal with conditions
- UnitedHealth Group announced that it has closed on its $4.3 billion purchase of DaVita Medical Group after the parties reached a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission that resolves the federal government's concerns about harm to competition in Nevada.
UnitedHealth Group CEO David Wichmann Is Ready For Breadth Of Opportunities In Healthcare
- In 2019, UnitedHealth Group is set to “invest, innovate and grow” amid “the breadth of opportunities across healthcare,” says CEO David Wichmann.
- UnitedHealth Group begins testing a beta version of its new individual health record technology to three accountable care organizations.
- The results have been promising. In one case, the use of artificial intelligence embedded into the IHR enabled the doctor to confirm a “previously unmade diagnosis…dramatically modifying the patient’s treatment plan.”
UnitedHealth Group is dabbling with blockchain
- UnitedHealth is announcing the pilot project in conjunction with Kentucky-based Humana, New Jersey-based Quest Diagnostics and a New York firm called MultiPlan.
- The technology tends to be open-source software at its origin, but industries outside the world of digital currencies are now trying to see if nonpublic blockchains could be useful for their enterprises – Mike Jacobs, Technology Fellow and SVP of Engineering at Optum