UPS TURBO Company Profile Report
UPS Org Charts | UPS Company Profile Report
UPS TURBO Report by databahn
Last Updated: H1 2020
United Parcel Service, Inc.
55 Glenlake Parkway, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30328
Industry: Integrated Shipping & Logistics
Full Time Employees: 248,150
The UPS databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the UPS databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the UPS databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
UPS EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Brian Newman||Chief Financial Officer||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Charlene Thomas||Chief Human Resources Officer||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|David P. Abney||UPS Chairman and CEO||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|George Willis||President, U.S. Operations||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Jim Barber||Chief Operating Officer||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Juan Perez||Chief Information and Engineering Officer||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Kate Gutmann||Chief Sales and Solutions Officer; SVP The UPS Store; UPS Capital – UPS||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Kevin Warren||Chief Marketing Officer||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Nando Cesarone||President International||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Norman M. Brothers, Jr.||Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Philippe Gilbert||President, Supply Chain Solutions||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Scott Price||Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
UPS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|David P. Abney||UPS Chairman and CEO||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Rodney C. Adkins||Former Senior Vice-President, IBM||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Michael J. Burns||Former Chairman, CEO & President, Dana Corporation||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|William R. Johnson||Former Chairman, President & CEO, H.J. Heinz Company||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Ann M. Livermore||Former Executive Vice President, Hewlett-Packard Company||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Rudy H.P. Markham||Former Financial Director, Unilever PLC and Unilever NV||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Franck Moison||Vice Chairman, Colgate-Palmolive Company||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Clark T. Randt, Jr. (Sandy)||Former U.S. Ambassador to the People's Republic of China, President of Randt & Co. LLC||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Christiana Smith Shi||Former President of Direct-to-Consumer, Nike, Inc.||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|John T. Stankey||Senior Executive Vice President AT&T / Time Warner Integration||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Carol B. Tome||CFO & Executive Vice President, The Home Depot, Inc.||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
|Kevin M. Warsh||Former Member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford||UPS||*****@UPS.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT UPS
UPS is using self-driving trucks to deliver cargo
- The self-driving freight truck startup TuSimple has been carrying mail across the state of Arizona for several weeks.
- UPS announced that its venture capital arm has made a minority investment in TuSimple. The announcement also revealed that since May TuSimple autonomous trucks have been hauling UPS loads on a 115-mile route between Phoenix and Tucson.
- UPS confirmed to Gizmodo this is the first time UPS has announced it has been using TuSimple autonomous trucks to deliver packages in the state.
Former CFO Richard Peretz is retiring and UPS appoints Brian Newman as the new CFO
- “I am very pleased to welcome Brian to UPS’s senior management team,” said David Abney, UPS Chairman and CEO.
- “Brian’s deep finance knowledge and broad cross-functional experience will be a great asset as we continue our Transformation. He will contribute to our drive for improved growth and operating performance, and he will support our strategies focused on the long term success of the company.”
UPS is opening a new package sortation facility in Delaware
- This facility that adds approximately 70 percent more package processing power, is part of a multi-year strategic investment plan to grow UPS’s global smart logistics network.
- “This new UPS facility will provide additional pickup and delivery services to our customers in Delaware so they can focus on growing their business, while meeting their customers’ demands for speed and reliability” – Trayce Parker, President of UPS’s Chesapeake District.
UPS is cutting 64 jobs in Coppell, TX in a move to outsource accounting work
- UPS spokesman Matthew O'Connor said the company is outsourcing transactional finance and accounting work in order to let employees "do more strategic work that can make a greater impact on our business and provide them with enhanced career opportunities."
UPS is getting space in CVS, Michaels, and Advance Auto Parts stores for package shipping and pickup
- The move marks the shipping giant's latest effort to compete with online giant Amazon and archrival FedEx in the rapidly shifting world of delivery.
- The deal more than doubles the number of UPS Access Points in the U.S. to about 21,000, said Kate Gutmann, UPS Chief Sales and Solutions Officer.
- The expansion includes "most" of the nearly 8,000 stand-alone CVS stores, about 1,100 Michaels stores and an undisclosed number of Advance Auto Parts stores, UPS said.
UPS is using Google Cloud to build the global smart logistics network of the future
- Working in collaboration with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), UPS was able to design routing software that tells the delivery driver exactly where to go, every step of the way. The routing software saves the company up to $400 million a year, and reduces fuel consumption by 10 million gallons a year.
- At our Google Cloud Next ‘19 conference last month, Juan Perez, Chief Information Officer at UPS, talked about how the work we’re doing together is transforming the company’s smart logistics network. “We’re grateful for the opportunity to collaborate with great partners like Google in a way that lets us use our joint expertise to bolster visibility across supply chains around the world.”
Workday HCM Integration
- The IT Human Capital Management team, part of the HR Transformation program, is undergoing a Workday HCM Integration.
UPS crush report. crush report on UPS. crush report about UPS. UPS pipeline IQ report. pipeline IQ report on UPS. pipeline IQ UPS report.