UPS Global 2000 Sales Intelligence Report
UPS Sales Intelligence Report
Published on August 24, 2020
The United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE: UPS) deep dive Sales Intelligence Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the UPS Sales Intelligence Report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a UPS strategic account plan
- Develop more effective UPS account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover UPS sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in the UPS account
- Need accurate UPS contact information & Honda org charts
- Insights into UPS IT projects & initiatives
Expand footprint in UPS
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the UPS Report:
- Comprehensive UPS Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the UPS CEO
- Accurate UPS Contact Information
- Detailed UPS Org Charts on Corporate, HR, Legal, Procurement, Marketing Communications, Technology, IT Operations, etc.
- Hand curated content from selected UPS articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (technology-related representing dozens of hours of research)
- UPS Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology-related job descriptions
- UPS SWOT Report
- Important excerpts and highlights from the UPS Annual Report (20-F)
- Active initiatives with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and the Internet of Things (IoT)? Buy the Honda Global 2000 Sales Intelligence Report to find out.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for customization and delivery.