Verizon Communications Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Verizon Communications Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 17, 2019
Verizon Communications Inc.
1095 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Telecom Services
Full Time Employees: 135,900
The Verizon Communications databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Verizon Communications databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Verizon Communications databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
VERIZON EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Christy Pambianchi||Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Craig Silliman||Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative, Legal and Public Policy Officer||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Diego Scotti||Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Guru Gowrappan||Executive Vice President & Group CEO, Verizon Media||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hans Vestberg||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer||Verizonemail@example.com|
|James J. Gerace||Chief Communications Officer||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kyle Malady||Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Marc C. Reed||Executive Vice President and Strategic Advisor to the Chairman||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew D. Ellis||Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Rima Qureshi||Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ronan Dunne||Executive Vice President & Group CEO, Verizon Consumer||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Rose Stuckey Kirk||Chief Corporate Social Responsibility Officer||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tami Erwin||Executive Vice President & Group CEO, Verizon Business||Verizonemail@example.com|
VERIZON BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Clarence Otis, Jr. (Lead Director)||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Darden Restaurants, Inc.||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Daniel H. Schulman||President and Chief Executive Officer of PayPal Holdings, Inc.||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Gregory G. Weaver||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte & Touche LLP||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hans Vestberg||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Verizon Communications Inc.||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Kathryn A. Tesija||Former Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising and Supply Chain Officer of Target Corporation||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark T. Bertolini||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Aetna Inc.||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Melanie L. Healey||Former Group President of The Procter & Gamble Company||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rodney E. Slater||Partner at Squire Patton Boggs LLP||Verizonemail@example.com|
|Shellye L. Archambeau||Former Chief Executive Officer of MetricStream, Inc.||Verizonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vittorio Colao||Former Chief Executive of Vodafone Group Plc||Verizonemail@example.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT VERIZON
Verizon just announced a partnership with Boingo to solve its biggest 5G problem
- Verizon is partnering with Boingo Wireless (best known for providing Wi-Fi in a number of airports around the world) to get 5G to work better indoors.
- Verizon plans to leverage Boingo’s experience with “distributed antenna systems (DAS), small cells and Wi-Fi” to expand its 5G service indoors and to public spaces like airports, stadiums, hotels, and more.
- To that end, the two companies are apparently working on a “hyper-dense network” for those indoor spaces, although that’s all the detail Verizon’s offering at this time.
Verizon sells Tumblr just two years after acquiring social network
- Verizon is selling Tumblr, just two years after buying the social network as part of its tumultuous $4.48bn Yahoo acquisition.
- Founded in 2007 as one of the first “microblogging” services, Tumblr has been acquired by Automattic, the web services company best known for running blogging platform Wordpress.com, for an undisclosed price tag.
Verizon sues city to avoid paying 5G fees, says the FCC has its back
- Verizon has sued the City of Rochester, New York, in order to avoid paying fees for deploying 5G equipment and fiber lines.
- Verizon's lawsuit claims that the fees are higher than those allowed by federal law.
Verizon inks first multi-vendor public safety contract with Massachusetts
- Massachusetts has struck a first-of-its-kind multi-vendor deal with Verizon, authorizing one of the country’s major wireless carriers to provide services to public safety through the company’s private first responder network core that is competing with AT&T’s FirstNet network.
- The deal, announced Wednesday, is the first multi-vendor procurement deal for state and local public safety agencies in the country.
- The deal is estimated at $303 million and could run until June 2024
Verizon and Ericsson first in the world to introduce cloud-native technology in a live wireless core network environment
- This trial, the first container-based wireless EPC (Evolved Packet Core) technology deployment in a live network in the world, introduces a much more efficient way to deliver operational applications that run the network.
- “The pace of technological advancement is rapid and is exponentially increasing. By evolving our core network past simply using virtualized machines and instead changing our underlying software architecture to run on cloud-native technology, we are able to achieve new levels of operational automation, flexibility and adaptability” – Bill Stone, Vice President of Technology Development and Planning for Verizon
Verizon expands its 5G network to four more cities
- Customers in Atlanta, Detroit, Indianapolis, and Washington, DC will be able to connect to the company’s next-gen wireless network.
- The additions mean that Verizon’s 5G network is now available in nine US cities, after previously rolling out in Denver, Providence, St. Paul, Minneapolis, and Chicago.
Huawei Is Said to Demand Patent Fees From Verizon
- Huawei demanding that the American wireless giant pay licensing fees on hundreds of patents.
- Huawei accused Verizon in a letter this spring of violating 238 of its patents. Added up, Huawei’s claims would exceed $1 billion in fees.