Visa Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Blog
One Market Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94105
Main Phone: (650) 432-7644
Visa Org Chart Blog Highlights
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is ranked #137 on the 2020 Fortune 500 list
- Visa Unveils More Powerful AI Tool That Approves or Denies Card Transactions
- Visa Outlines $185 Trillion Growth Plan: Tap-to-Pay, B2B, IoT
- In the U.S., Visa added more than 80 million contactless cards in the first six months of calendar year 2020 as a number of financial institution partners accelerated their issuance schedules.
Visa Org Charts
Visa Sales Trigger Events
Visa and PayPal Partnership Deal Extension Promises More Instant Pay Options for Users
The two companies announced in a press release that, thanks to this expansion, several means of transfer would either be made available or enhanced. Among these is the payment card giant's Visa Direct service, under which eligible PayPal users will be able to instantly send and receive funds to Visa-branded cards within the Direct system.
"While the global pandemic has dramatically accelerated the shift to digital, we see this move to digital as a long-term change that will outlast the pandemic," they quoted PayPal's senior vice president of omni payments Jim Magats as saying.
Visa Harnesses Real-Time Deep Learning to Enhance Transaction Processing
Visa Inc. announced Visa Smarter Stand-in Processing (Smarter STIP), a new capability that uses real-time artificial intelligence (AI) to help financial institutions manage transaction authorizations when service disruptions occur. Using deep learning to analyze past transactions,
“Consumers expect instant and uninterrupted access to their funds—failure to meet that expectation can be costly,” says Jack Forestell, executive vice president and chief product officer, Visa.
Visa Social Media Properties
Visa Earnings Call Highlights
July 28, 2020
Executives In Attendance
- Mike Milotich - Senior Vice President of Investor Relations
- Al Kelly - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Vasant Prabhu - Vice Chairman & Chief Financial Officer
Analysts in Attendance
- Lisa Ellis - MoffettNathanson
- Matt O'Neill - Goldman Sachs
- Darrin Peller - Wolfe Research
- James Friedman - Susquehanna
- Craig Maurer - Autonomous Research
- Tien-Tsin Huang - JPMorgan
- David Togut - Evercore
- Dave Koning - Baird
- Harshita Rawat - Bernstein
- Net revenues in the fiscal third quarter were $4.8 billion, a decrease of 17% or 16% in constant dollars. All of the business drivers were significantly impacted by the pandemic. Payments volume this quarter declined 10% globally or 9% excluding China. Cross-border volume excluding intra-Europe, which drives Visa international transaction revenue declined 47% on a constant dollar basis, driven primarily by the lack of travel. Including intra-Europe volume was down 37%.
- Visa processed 30.7 billion transactions or over 337 million per day through the quarter on the company's network, a 13% decrease over the prior year. However, in each case, the business drivers improved each month throughout the quarter meaningfully for payments volume and processed transactions and only marginally for cross-border volume.
- In the United States, Visa added more than 80 million contactless cards in the first six months of calendar year 2020 as a number of financial institution partners accelerated their issuance schedules. Tap to pay is likely to accelerate post-COVID, especially as consumers start going back to the office where they tend to conduct smaller transactions for their commute, paying for public transit fares and buying food and drinks.
- Visa continues to focus on addressing the $185 trillion market opportunity. In B2B, the opportunity is across card-based, accounts payable and receivable and cross-border payments. While B2B volume is down during this work from home and very limited travel period, Visa is continuing to build out capabilities and relationships to fuel future growth. A couple of quick points from the quarter. Visa recently established a global partnership with U.K. fintech Conferma Pay which enables companies to provision virtual Visa commercial cards to employees' digital wallets enabling tap to pay and simplifying expense reimbursement.
Visa Board of Directors
|Alfred F. Kelly, Jr.
|Chairman and CEO
|Lloyd A. Carney
|Chairman and CEO
|Carney Global Ventures, LLC
|Mary B. Cranston
|Former Chair and CEO, & Former Senior Partner
|Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
|Francisco Javier Fernández-Carbajal
|Servicios Administrativos Contry SA de CV
|Chairman and CEO
|John F. Lundgren
|Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
|Robert W. Matschullat
|Former Vice Chairman and CFO
|The Seagram Company Limited
|Denise M. Morrison
|Founder of Denise Morrison & Associates, LLC
|Denise Morrison & Associates, LLC
|Suzanne Nora Johnson
|Former Vice Chairman
|The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
|John A. C. Swainson
|Former President, Software Group
|Webb Investment Network
Visa Annual Report Highlights
Visa 2019 Annual Report filed for Fiscal Year-End September 30, 2019
Visa is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payments network—enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Visa facilitates commerce across more than 200 countries and territories among a global set of consumers, merchants, financial institutions, businesses, strategic partners and government entities.
Visa Financial Highlights
|Fiscal Year Ends
|September 30, 2020
|Most Recent Quarter
|June 30, 2020
|Return on Assets
|Return on Equity
|Revenue Per Share
|Quarterly Revenue Growth
|Net Income Avi to Common
|Quarterly Earnings Growth
|Total Cash Per Share
|Book Value Per Share
|Cash Flow Statement
|Operating Cash Flow
|Levered Free Cash Flow
Visa Strategic Partnerships
Visa is seeing strong results around the world, including a new agreement with Revolut that enables this leading global fintech to expand its business to five regions, reaching 24 new countries. In Southeast Asia, Visa has partnered with and invested in Gojek, a mobile super-app, featuring more than 20 different verticals, spanning payments, food delivery, ride-hailing, laundry, courier services, and tickets.
With regards to more traditional partnerships, Visa extended long-standing relationships with J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America and BBVA, among others. The company continues to lead in the co-branded card category, where 13 of the world’s top 20 cobrand cards are Visa cards.
Visa 2019 Key Focus Areas
- Core Products
- Tap to pay
- Access & Acceptance
Visa New Payment Flows
The company announced Visa Direct partnerships that have helped drive transaction growth to more than 100 percent year-over-year growth this year. Today, Visa Direct powers seven of the major P2P platforms in the U.S. In the last year, Visa Direct transactions have been sent from 90 countries to the more than 170 countries where Visa Direct is currently available.
In July 2019, Visa acquired Earthport, which provides cross-border payment services to banks, money transfer service providers and businesses via one of the world’s largest independent ACH networks.
Through a combination of the existing Visa network and the addition of the Earthport network, Visa clients will soon be able to push payments to the majority of the world’s banked population, reaching more than 99 percent of bank accounts in 88 countries, including the top 50 markets.
Visa is extending the company's network with B2B payments. Visa's strategy is two-fold: invest in and grow existing commercial card solutions and capture new payment flows by innovating in the non-card payments space. The company's existing commercial card solutions generated more than $1 trillion in payments volume in fiscal year 2019, making Visa the largest card payment network for B2B payments in the world.
More on VisaVisa Contact Info
Visa Org charts on Corporate Structure, Executive Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Technology, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.
Visa Financial Insights
Visa SWOT Report
Visa Technologies in Use
Visa IT Budgets
Visa Social Media Profiles
Visa Actionable Sales Trigger Events
databahn builds customized deep dive account intelligence reports to help sellers and marketers eliminate costly research time and build pipeline opportunities. databahn focuses on large and complex Fortune 500, Fortune 1000, Global 2000, State Government, and Higher Education organizations. databahn's highly experienced research team is located in beautiful Nashua, New Hampshire. For more information, please email email@example.com