2022 Account Based Marketing (ABM) Company Research Guide
Account Based Marketing (ABM) Company Research Guide
Publish date: June 15, 2022
databahn has developed a comprehensive Account Based Marketing (ABM) Company Research Guide (.XLS) for enterprise marketers as a guideline to develop the ABM plan for the target account.
The Account Based Marketing (ABM) Company Research Guide is designed to help marketers and the entire account management team stay focused on the customer's business objectives to create consistent messaging & value propositions. This will ultimately identify highly qualified marketing leads and forecastable sales opportunities.
The tabs in the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet include the following:
- Executive Summary Outline
- Account Management Team Members
- Key contact info - decision makers, champions, recommenders, & influencers
- Organizational structure - How to build & update an organizational diagram
- Executive backgrounders & profiles - What to include & how to build them
- SWOT Analysis
- Earnings Call - Key points to look for
- Annual Report - CEO Comments & Key Financials
- Industry analysis
- Competitive landscape - Who is a competitive threat? Who are the incumbents?
- Product & Solution alignment - How does your solution align to the needs of the prospect?
- Decision making process outlined - Decision Makers, Recommenders, Influencers, Champions
- Success Stories & Case Studies
- Current & Planned Projects
- Strategic Relationship Assessment
- 1 month, quarterly, annual goals
- Divisional sub-structure
- Persona Development
This Account Based Marketing Company Research Guide is intended to be a framework to build and maintain your ABM plan.
As with every ABM plan, it needs to be a living & breathing document that is constantly updated and not stashed in a desk drawer after completion. It will help all parties involved in the sales, marketing, and customer support process to work in a more collaborative and communicative way thus maximizing sales revenue from the target Fortune 1000 account.
You will not be asked for your credit card information at any point in the check out process. Please add the Account Based Marketing Company Research Guide product to your Cart and proceed with the Check Out process. You will receive an email with the Excel file within 1 minute of finalizing the Check Out.
Keywords: Account Based Marketing Company Research Guide, ABM company research, ABM Guide, Account Based Marketing
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.