Amazon Org Chart and Sales Intelligence Report
Amazon Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
Published in Q4 2022
The Amazon Org Chart and deep dive Sales Intelligence Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
The Amazon Org Charts will include charts on the Amazon Corporate Structure, Board of Directors, Executive Leadership, Secret S-Team, Fufillment (FBA), Amazon Prime Air, Amazon Pharmacy/PillPack, Amazon Pay, Amazon Finance, Amazon HR, Amazon Studios, Amazon Audible, Brilliance Publishing, Twitch, ComiXology, Whole Foods, Amazon Go, AWS, Kuiper, Robotics, and Lab126.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Amazon Org Chart and Sales Intelligence Report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Amazon Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contact Information
- Detailed Org Charts on Corporate, HR, Legal, Procurement, Marketing Communications, Technology, IT Operations, etc.
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (technology related representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- SWOT Report
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
- Active business and technology initiatives
Please allow 7-10 business days for customization and delivery.