American Express Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
American Express Org Chart and Sales Intelligence Report
Published on June 11, 2022
American Express Company
200 Vesey Street
New York, NY 10285
Main Phone: (212) 640-2000
Industry Sector: Financial Services - Credit Services
Full Time Employees: 64,000
Annual Revenue: $49.6 Billion in FY 2021
Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2022
2022 Fortune 500 Rank is #85
2022 Forbes Global 2000 Rank is #77
Who is the CEO of American Express?
Stephen Squeri is the Chairman & CEO of Amex
The American Express Org Chart and deep dive Sales Intelligence Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the American Express Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build an Amex strategic account plan
- Develop more effective Amex account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover Amex sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in the American Express account
- Need accurate American Express contact information & Amex org charts
- Insights into American Express IT projects & initiatives
Expand footprint in Amex
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the American Express Report:
- Comprehensive American Express Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the American Express CEO. Stephen Squeri is the CEO of American Express.
- Accurate Amex Contact Information
- Detailed Amex Org Charts on Corporate Structure, Executive Leaders, and Board of Directors
- Hand curated content from selected American Express articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (technology-related representing dozens of hours of research)
- American Express Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology-related Amex job descriptions
- American Express SWOT Report
- Important excerpts and highlights from the American Express Annual Report (10-K)
- Buy the American Express Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report to find out.
Amex Org Chart Sample screen shots from the Sales Intelligence Presentation.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for customization and delivery.
Have questions? Please send us an email email@example.com