Bank of America Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report
Bank of America Deep Dive Intelligence Report
February 12, 2024
Bank of America Corporation
Ticker - (NYSE: BAC)
Bank of America Corporate Center
100 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28255
Main Phone: (704) 386-5681
Sector: Financial Services
Industry Sector: Financial Services - Banks
Full Time Employees: 217,000
The Bank of America Deep Dive Intelligence Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Why buy the Bank of America Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report?
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective 1:1 account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need Bank of America accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
What's in the Bank of America Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report?
- Comprehensive Business Description including corporate Growth Strategies
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO, Brian Moynihan and the CFO, Alastair Borthwick
- 1000+ Accurate Bank of America Contacts
- Detailed Bank of America Org Charts on the Corporate Structure, Board of Directors, Executive Leadership, Technology Operations and more
- Actionable Sales Trigger Events from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (technology related representing dozens of hours of research)
- Bank of America Technographic Profile
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- 2024 Bank of America IT Budgets
- Project & Initiative Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Bank of America SWOT Analysis Report
- Bank of America PETLE Analysis Report
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K), Proxy Statement, Investor Presentations, and ESG Report
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Established in 2015, databahn is an account intelligence company headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire. The research team specializes in delivering comprehensive and up-to-date insights on Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies. databahn offers a range of information services, including deep dive company profiles, financial insights, news updates, competitive analysis, org charts and accurate contact information. databahn's account intelligence is meticulously curated, enabling businesses to make informed decisions, identify sales opportunities, and gain a competitive edge. With the focus on accuracy, completeness, and timeliness, databahn serves as a valuable resource for sales and marketing professionals and other industries that require reliable and actionable insights on large & complex enterprise companies.