Capital One Org Charts | Capital One Company Profile Report
Capital One Org Charts | Capital One Company Profile Report
Capital One TURBO Report by databahn
Last updated: October 17, 2019
Capital One Financial Corporation
1680 Capital One Drive
McLean, VA 22102
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Full Time Employees: 50,700
The Capital One databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Capital One databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Capital One databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
CAPITAL ONE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Richard D. Fairbank||Chairman, CEO and President||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Robert M. Alexander||Chief Information Officer||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Jory A. Berson||Chief Human Resources Officer||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|R. Scott Blackley||Chief Financial Officer||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Kevin S. Borgmann||Senior Advisor to the CEO||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew W. Cooper||General Counsel||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Lia Dean||Head of Bank Marketing and Retail||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John G. Finneran, Jr.||Senior Advisor to the CEO and Corporate Secretary||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Sheldon “Trip” Hall||Chief Risk Officer||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Celia Karam||Chief Audit Officer||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Frank G. LaPrade, III||Chief Enterprise Services Officer and Chief of Staff to the CEO||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christopher T. Newkirk||President, Small Business, International and Walmart||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Kleber Santos||President, Retail and Direct Banking||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael C. Slocum||President, Commercial Banking||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Michael J. Wassmer||President, U.S. Card||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sanjiv Yajnik||President, Financial Services||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
CAPITAL ONE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Richard D. Fairbank||Chairman, CEO and President Capital One Financial Corporation||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Aparna Chennapragada||Vice President, Augmented Reality, Google||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Ann Fritz Hackett||Lead Independent Director, Partner and Co-Founder, Personal Pathways, LLC||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter Thomas Killalea||Owner and President Aoinle, LLC, Former Vice President of Technology, Amazon||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Cornelis Petrus Adrianus Joseph “Eli” Leenaars||Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management Division, UBS Group AG||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pierre E. Leroy||Managing Partner, Aspiture, LLC||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|François Locoh-Donou||President, CEO and Director, F5 Networks, Inc.||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter E. Raskind||Former Chairman, President and CEO, National City Corporation||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Mayo A. Shattuck III||Chairman, Exelon Corporation||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bradford H. Warner||Former President of Premier and Small Business Banking, Bank of America Corporation||Capital Oneemail@example.com|
|Catherine G. West||Former Special Advisor, Promontory Financial Group||Capital Onefirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT CAPITAL ONE
Capital One Acquires FinTech Robo-Adviser United Income
- The retirement-focused United Income will now give automated advice as part of Capital One, which is looking to expand its robo-adviser offerings.
Capital One buys investment bank focused on defense and aerospace markets
- KippsDeSanto, based in Tysons, will retain its name and operate as an independent subsidiary of Capital One.
- “By bringing our teams together, we’ll be able to add scale and expertise to our growing M&A advisory group which will benefit clients in a wide variety of industries.” – Steve Tulip, Head of Capital Markets
Capital One data breach affects 100 million credit card applications
- The hack appears to be one of the largest data breaches ever to hit a financial services firm.
- “While I am grateful that the perpetrator has been caught, I am deeply sorry for what has happened,” said Richard D. Fairbank, Capital One’s Chairman and Chief Executive.
- The hack is expected to cost the company between $100 million and $150 million in the near term, Capital One said.
Capital One confirms Boston expansion
- Capital One Financial Corp. confirmed plans to lease 78,000 square feet in Cambridge – an office that could host "several hundred" technology workers.
- “This new Cambridge location expands on Capital One’s existing presence in the Boston region and will house associates from our technology teams, including software, cyber, data, cloud and machine learning engineering teams,” the company said in a release.
Capital One is adopting the public cloud through Amazon Web Services
- What's unique about Capital One's approach is that in addition to building new apps, the company wants to move as many of its apps as possible to the cloud.
- "The cloud provides "greater agility" and speed and allows for common formats around data” – Linda Apsley, Vice President of Data Engineering, Capital One
Capital One's new Tysons headquarters
- The new tower will house about 3,000 employees, two-thirds of whom already have begun working in the building.
- Capital One will move the remainder into the skyscraper by year’s end and hold a grand opening ceremony in December.
Capital One CIO Competes With Silicon Valley for Tech Talent
- Capital One is hiring software engineers, data engineers, machine learning and cloud infrastructure experts and other technical talent.
- Under pressure from other banks and fintech startups, Capital One currently employs 9,000 technology staff, up from 2,500 in 2011.
- It builds its customer-facing products with in-house talent instead of solely relying on third-party vendors.