GM Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
GM Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
June 22, 2022
General Motors Company
300 Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48265-3000
Main Phone: (313) 667-1500
Ticker Symbol: (NYSE: GM)
Industry Sector: Consumer Auto Manufacturers
Full Time Employees: 157,000
General Motors Fortune 500 Rank: #25
General Motors Forbes Global 2000 Rank: #69
How detailed is the General Motors Org Chart in the deep dive report?
One of the sections in the General Motors deep dive report is the Org Charts section. We typically include org charts on General Motors's Board of Directors, the Executive Leadership team, and also Finance, Purchasing/Procurement, Human Resources (HR), Marketing, Communications, Operations, Information Technology (IT), and Legal. The databahn research team can custom build any part of the General Motors organization that you're targeting with your marketing and sales programs.
Can I use the General Motors deep dive report to help build an IR account plan?
Yes, this is one of the more common uses of the General Motors company profile report. New account execs will use the information in the report including the org chart to build out a new strategic account plan. The General Motors report will save you at least weeks and probably two months of searching and compiling information on your own.
Do you include insights from the General Motors Annual Report (10-K) in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated section in the deep dive report where the databahn research analysts have extracted key excerpts about the General Motors organizational structure, executive compensation, and the General Motors corporate strategies amongst other critical insights you will need to sell and market your solution to General Motors executives.
Do you take the time to review the latest General Motors Earnings Call?
Yes, the databahn research analyst read through and extract excerpts from the latest earnings call or sometime the past two or three earnings call depending on what's being asked of us. In a similar thread to the Annual Report review, the databahn researchers are looking for insights to the General Motors strategies, the overall health of the business, where they're making investments, and perhaps where they're struggling. All of the excerpts are documented in the EARNINGS CALL INSIGHTS section in the General Motors deep dive report.
What does the General Motors technographic profile look like?
databahn researchers will create a General Motors Technographic profile detailing what technologies are being used internally. For example, you can see what they're doing with Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Salesforce.com, SAP, Qlik, Oracle, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Broadcom, Dell, VMware, Open Source applications, Adobe, Cisco, and hundreds of other large tech companies and smaller niche players.
Do you include an executive profile on the General Motors CEO and the General Motors CFO in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated EXECUTIVE PROFILE section in the deep dive report that features insights on the General Motors CEO, Mary Barra who is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer along with Paul Jacobson who is the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Other GM executives can be profiled upon request.
Is General Motors contact info included in the deep dive report?
Yes, we include a separate General Motors contact info spreadsheet listing the names, job titles, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact intelligence. The General Motors contact spreadsheet can be customized based on geo-location of the contact, their management level (Chief, EVP/SVP, VP, Director, and Manager), and the functional area (marketing, finance, HR, IT, legal, operations, supply chain, engineering, regulatory, etc.).
Are the General Motors executives included in the contact info spreadsheet?
Yes, all of the General Motors executives are included in the contact info spreadsheet along with their job title, email address, direct office phone number, their mailing address, and their location (city/state).
How can I find out about the latest General Motors news?
databahn researchers comb through the latest General Motors news looking for actionable insights, executive quotes, podcasts, video interviews, written interviews, upcoming events where an General Motors executive might be a keynote speaker and other valuable General Motors news that will help you sell and market into the right execs with relevant messages and questions.
What are some of the reasons to purchase the General Motors Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
Top 10 reasons to buy the General Motors company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed General Motors RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build an General Motors strategic account plan
- Develop more effective General Motors account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate General Motors org charts & contact info
- Insights into General Motors IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
What else can I expect to see in the General Motors deep dive report?
- Comprehensive General Motors Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights
- Accurate General Motors Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed General Motors Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and other General Motors leadership
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- General Motors SWOT Report - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- General Motors PESTLE Report - Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental
- Insights gleaned from technology-related General Motors job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the General Motors Annual Report (10-K)
- Detailed insights on other General Motors business operations around the globe
How long does it take to update and build out the General Motors Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
It typically takes 5 to 7 business days for our research team to customize and deliver the report. Depending what's being asked of us, sometimes we can turn it around in several days. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and needs.