Hershey Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
The Hershey Company Org Chart and Sales Intelligence Report
October 24, 2023
The Hershey Company
19 East Chocolate Avenue
Hershey, PA 17033
Main Phone: (717) 534-4200
Industry Sector: Consumer Defensive - Confectioners
Full Time Employees: 18,075
Annual Revenue: $10.86 Billion
Fiscal Year End: July 2, 2023
Fortune 500 Rank:
CEO: Michele Buck, Chairman, President & CEO
Hershey Sales Intelligence Report Highlights:
- Hershey's 4 strategic imperatives include 1) scaling their salty snacks business 2) expanding internationally (M&A) 3) gain competitive advantage through differentiated capabilities and 4) focus on long term sustainability of the business
- Hershey's is spending $800M to $900 Million on CapEx. $300M to $400M on Technology Infrastructure including a major SAP ERP upgrade.
- They are constructing a new plant in Mexico. Now there are 3 plants in Mexico including Mexico City, Monterrey and Guadalajara.
- Hershey's hired their first ever Chief Technology Officer in September 2023. He's joining Hershey from Amazon.
- They're investing millions in advanced manufacturing and supply chain capabilities and technologies.
Request to download a Free Sample Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
The databahn analyst team invested 50+ hours to research & build the Hershey company organizational structure and other valuable and actionable business insights.
The Hershey Company Org Chart and deep dive Sales Intelligence Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Whey do marketers & sellers buy the Hershey's Org Chart Report?
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a Hershey strategic account plan
- Develop more effective Hershey account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover Hershey sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in the Hershey account
- Need accurate Hershey contact information & Hershey org charts
- Insights into Hershey IT projects & initiatives
Expand footprint in Hershey
What's in the Hershey Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report?
- Comprehensive Hershey Business Description and Financial Snapshot
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the Hershey CEO
- Hundreds of accurate Decision-Maker & Influencer Contacts at Hershey in an Excel spreadsheet report (.XLS)
- Detailed Hershey Org Charts on the Corporate Structure, HR, Legal, Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Technology, IT Operations, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing in a PowerPoint and PDF report (.PPT & PDF)
- Hand curated content from selected Hershey articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (technology-related representing dozens of hours of research)
- Hershey Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology-related Hershey job descriptions
- Hershey SWOT Analysis
- Hershey PESTLE Analysis
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Hershey Annual Report (10-K)
- Active initiatives with Digital Transformation, Innovation, Technology and Manufacturing Operations
The Hershey Org Chart Report files are immediately available for download once you purchase the report.
If you're not completely satisfied with the report, we will refund the total purchase amount.
Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com
Established in 2015, databahn is an account intelligence company headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire. The research team specializes in delivering comprehensive and up-to-date insights on Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies. databahn offers a range of information services, including deep dive company profiles, financial insights, news updates, competitive analysis, org charts and accurate contact information. databahn's account intelligence is meticulously curated, enabling businesses to make informed decisions, identify sales opportunities, and gain a competitive edge. With the focus on accuracy, completeness, and timeliness, databahn serves as a valuable resource for sales and marketing professionals and other industries that require reliable and actionable insights on large & complex enterprise companies.