Ingersoll Rand Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report
March 5, 2023
Ingersoll Rand Inc.
800-A Beaty Street
Davidson, NC 28036
Main Phone: (704) 655-4000
Ticker Symbol: (NYSE: IR)
Industry Sector: Industrials - Specialty Industrial Machinery
Full-Time Employees: 16,000
IR Social Media
Can I use the Ingersoll Rand deep dive report to help build an IR account plan?
Yes, this is one of the more common uses of the Ingersoll Rand company profile report. New account execs will use the information in the report including the org chart to build out a new strategic account plan. The Ingersoll Rand report will save you at least weeks and probably two months of searching and compiling information on your own.
Do you include insights from the Ingersoll Rand Annual Report (10-K) in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated section in the deep dive report where the databahn research analysts have extracted key excerpts about the Ingersoll Rand organizational structure, executive compensation, and the Ingersoll Rand corporate strategies amongst other critical insights you will need to sell and market your solution to Ingersoll Rand executives.
Do you take the time to review the latest Ingersoll Rand Earnings Call?
Yes, the databahn research analyst read through and extract excerpts from the latest earnings call or sometime the past two or three earnings call depending on what's being asked of us. In a similar thread to the Annual Report review, the databahn researchers are looking for insights to the Ingersoll Rand strategies, the overall health of the business, where they're making investments, and perhaps where they're struggling. All of the excerpts are documented in the EARNINGS CALL INSIGHTS section in the Ingersoll Rand deep dive report.
What does the Ingersoll Rand technographic profile look like?
databahn researchers will create a Ingersoll Rand Technographic profile detailing what technologies are being used internally. For example, you can see what they're doing with Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Salesforce.com, SAP, Qlik, Oracle, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Broadcom, Dell, VMware, Open Source applications, Adobe, Cisco, and hundreds of other large tech companies and smaller niche players.
Do you include an executive profile on the Ingersoll Rand CEO and the Ingersoll Rand CFO in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated EXECUTIVE PROFILE section in the deep dive report that features insights on the Ingersoll Rand CEO, Vicente Reynal who is the Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer along with Vikram Kini who is the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Is Ingersoll Rand contact info included in the deep dive report?
Yes, we include a separate Ingersoll Rand contact info spreadsheet listing the names, job titles, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact intelligence. The Ingersoll Rand contact spreadsheet can be customized based on geo-location of the contact, their management level (Chief, EVP/SVP, VP, Director, and Manager), and the functional area (marketing, finance, HR, IT, legal, operations, supply chain, engineering, regulatory, etc.).
Are the Ingersoll Rand executives included in the contact info spreadsheet?
Yes, all of the Ingersoll Rand executives are included in the contact info spreadsheet along with their job title, email address, direct office phone number, their mailing address, and their location (city/state).
How can I find out about the latest Ingersoll Rand news?
databahn researchers comb through the latest Ingersoll Rand news looking for actionable insights, executive quotes, podcasts, video interviews, written interviews, upcoming events where an Ingersoll Rand executive might be a keynote speaker and other valuable Ingersoll Rand news that will help you sell and market into the right execs with relevant messages and questions.
How detailed is the Ingersoll Rand Org Chart in the deep dive report?
One of the sections in the Ingersoll Rand deep dive report is the Org Charts section. We typically include org charts on Ingersoll Rand's Board of Directors, the Executive Leadership team, and also Finance, Purchasing/Procurement, Human Resources (HR), Marketing, Communications, Operations, Information Technology (IT), and Legal. The databahn research team can custom build any part of the Ingersoll Rand organization that you're targeting with your marketing and sales programs.
What are some of the reasons to purchase the Ingersoll Rand Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
Top 10 reasons to buy the Ingersoll Rand company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed Ingersoll Rand RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build an Ingersoll Rand strategic account plan
- Develop more effective Ingersoll Rand account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate Ingersoll Rand org charts & contact info
- Insights into Ingersoll Rand IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
What else can I expect to see in the Ingersoll Rand deep dive report?
- Comprehensive Ingersoll Rand Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights
- Accurate Ingersoll Rand Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Ingersoll Rand Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and other Ingersoll Rand leadership
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Ingersoll Rand SWOT Report - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Ingersoll Rand PESTLE Report - Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental
- Insights gleaned from technology-related Ingersoll Rand job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Ingersoll Rand Annual Report (10-K)
- Detailed insights on other Ingersoll Rand business operations around the globe
How long does it take to update and build out the Ingersoll Rand Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
It typically takes 7 to 10 business days for our research team to customize and deliver the report. Depending what's being asked of us, sometimes we can turn it around in several days. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and needs.
EXPRESS CHECKOUT. Please add the Ingersoll Rand deep dive report to your Cart and proceed through the Checkout process.