JPMorgan Chase Org Chart and Sales Intelligence Report
JPMorgan Chase Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
August 15, 2023
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
383 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10179
Main Phone: (212) 270-6000
Industry Sector: Financial Services, Banks—Diversified
Full Time Employees: 288,474
CEO: James Dimon, Chairman & CEO
JPMorgan Chase is ranked #21 on the 2022 Fortune 500 list
JPMC Social Media
How detailed is the JPMorgan Chase Org Chart in the deep dive report?
One of the sections in the JPMorgan Chase deep dive report is the Org Charts section. We typically include org charts on JPMorgan Chase's Board of Directors, the Executive Leadership team, and also Finance, Purchasing/Procurement, Human Resources (HR), Marketing, Communications, Operations, Information Technology (IT), and Legal. The databahn research team can custom build any part of the JPMorgan Chase organization that you're targeting with your marketing and sales programs.
What can I expect to see in the JPMorgan Chase deep dive report?
- Comprehensive JPMorgan Chase Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights
- Accurate JPMorgan Chase Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed JPMorgan Chase Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and other JPMorgan Chase leadership
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- JPMorgan Chase SWOT Report - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- JPMorgan Chase PESTLE Report - Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental
- Insights gleaned from technology-related JPMorgan Chase job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the JPMorgan Chase Annual Report (10-K)
- Detailed insights on other JPMorgan Chase business operations around the globe
Can I use the JPMorgan Chase deep dive report to help build a JPMC account plan?
Yes, this is one of the more common uses of the JPMorgan Chase company profile report. New account execs will use the information in the report including the org chart to build out a new strategic account plan. The JPMorgan Chase report will save you at least weeks and probably two months of searching and compiling information on your own.
Do you include insights from the JPMorgan Chase Annual Report (10-K) in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated section in the deep dive report where the databahn research analysts have extracted key excerpts about the JPMorgan Chase organizational structure, executive compensation, and the JPMorgan Chase corporate strategies amongst other critical insights you will need to sell and market your solution to JPMC executives.
Do you take the time to review the latest JPMorgan Chase Earnings Call?
Yes, the databahn research analyst read through and extract excerpts from the latest earnings call or sometime the past two or three earnings call depending on what's being asked of us. In a similar thread to the Annual Report review, the databahn researchers are looking for insights to the JPMorgan Chase strategies, the overall health of the business, where they're making investments, and perhaps where they're struggling. All of the excerpts are documented in the EARNINGS CALL INSIGHTS section in the JPMorgan Chase deep dive report.
What does the JPMorgan Chase technographic profile look like?
databahn researchers will create a JPMorgan Chase Technographic profile detailing what technologies are being used internally. For example, you can see what they're doing with Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Salesforce.com, SAP, Qlik, Oracle, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Broadcom, Dell, VMware, Open Source applications, Adobe, Cisco, and hundreds of other large tech companies and smaller niche players.
Do you include an executive profile on the JPMorgan Chase CEO and the JPMorgan Chase CFO in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated EXECUTIVE PROFILE section in the deep dive report that features insights on the JPMorgan Chase CEO, Jamie Dimon who is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer along with Jeremy Barnum who is the Chief Financial Officer. Other executive profiled might include Daniel E. Pinto, President and Chief Operating Officer; CEO, Corporate & Investment Bank, Ashley Bacon, Chief Risk Officer, Marc K. Badrichani, Head of Global Sales & Research, Lori A. Beer, Chief Information Officer, Mary Callahan Erdoes, CEO, Asset & Wealth Management, Stacey Friedman, General Counsel, Takis T. Georgakopoulos, Global Head of Wholesale Payments, Teresa A. Heitsenrether, Global Head of Securities Services, Carlos M. Hernandez, Executive Chair of Investment & Corporate Banking, Marianne Lake, Co-CEO, Consumer & Community Banking, Robin Leopold
Head of Human Resources, Douglas B. Petno, CEO, Commercial Banking, Jennifer A. Piepszak, Co-CEO, Consumer & Community Banking, Troy L. Rohrbaugh, Head of Global Markets, Peter L. Scher, Vice Chairman, Sanoke Viswanathan, CEO, International Consumer Banking, John H. Tribolati, Secretary, or Lou Rauchenberger, General Auditor.
Is JPMorgan Chase contact info included in the deep dive report?
Yes, we include a separate JPMorgan Chase contact info spreadsheet listing the names, job titles, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact intelligence. The JPMorgan Chase contact spreadsheet can be customized based on geo-location of the contact, their management level (Chief, EVP/SVP, VP, Director, and Manager), and the functional area (marketing, finance, HR, IT, legal, operations, supply chain, engineering, regulatory, etc.).
Are the JPMorgan Chase executives included in the contact info spreadsheet?
Yes, all of the JPMorgan Chase executives are included in the contact info spreadsheet along with their job title, email address, direct office phone number, their mailing address, and their location (city/state).
How can I find out about the latest JPMorgan Chase news?
databahn researchers comb through the latest JPMorgan Chase news looking for actionable insights, executive quotes, podcasts, video interviews, written interviews, upcoming events where a JPMorgan Chase executive might be a keynote speaker and other valuable JPMorgan Chase news that will help you sell and market into the right execs with relevant messages and questions.
What are some of the reasons to purchase the JPMorgan Chase Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
Top 10 reasons to buy the JPMorgan Chase company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed JPMorgan Chase RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build an JPMorgan Chase strategic account plan
- Develop more effective JPMorgan Chase account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate JPMorgan Chase org charts & contact info
- Insights into JPMorgan Chase IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
How long does it take to update and build out the JPMorgan Chase Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
It typically takes 5 to 7 business days for our research team to customize and deliver the report. Depending what's being asked of us, sometimes we can turn it around in several days. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and needs.