Lowe’s Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
Lowe's Org Charts & Sales Intelligence Report
Published on July 5, 2023
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
1000 Lowe’s Boulevard
Mooresville, NC 28117
Main Phone: (704) 758-1000
Sector(s): Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Home Improvement Retail
Full Time Employees: 300,000
Annual Revenues: $95.75 Billion
Fiscal Year End: Feb 3, 2023
CEO: Marvin Ellison
Fortune 500 Rank: #39 (2023)
The Lowe's Org Charts & Contact Info Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Lowe's Org Charts & Contact Info Report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan on Lowe's
- Develop more effective Lowe's account based marketing (ABM) program
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of in Lowe's
- Understand the competitive landscape in the Lowe's account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need Lowe's accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into Lowe's IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in the Lowe's account
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Lowe's report:
- Accurate Contact Information
- Detailed Organization Charts on their IT, HR, and Finance lines of business, along with the Corporate Executives, and the Board of Directors.
Please allow 5-7 business days for customization and delivery.