Netflix Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report
Netflix Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report
March 1, 2023
100 Winchester Circle
Los Gatos, CA 95032
408 540 3700
Ticker Symbol: (NYSE: NFLX)
Industry Sector: Entertainment & Communications
Full Time Employees: 11,300
Netflix Fortune 500 Rank: #115
Can I use the Netflix deep dive report to help build a Netflix account plan?
Yes, this is one of the more common uses of the Netflix company profile report. New account execs will use the information in the report including the org chart to build out a new strategic account plan. The Netflix report will save you at least weeks and probably two months of searching and compiling information on your own.
Do you include insights from the Netflix Annual Report (10-K) in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated section in the deep dive report where the databahn research analysts have extracted key excerpts about the Netflix organizational structure, executive compensation, and the Netflix corporate strategies amongst other critical insights you will need to sell and market your solution to Netflix execs.
Do you take the time to review the latest Netflix Earnings Call?
Yes, the databahn research analyst read through and extract excerpts from the latest earnings call or sometime the past two or three earnings call depending on what's being asked of us. In a similar thread to the Annual Report review, the databahn researchers are looking for insights to the Netflix strategies, the overall health of the business, where they're making investments, and perhaps where they're struggling. All of the excerpts are documented in the EARNINGS CALL INSIGHTS section in the Netflix deep dive report.
What Netflix technologies are being used to support their business?
databahn researchers will create a Netflix Technographic profile detailing what technologies are being used internally. For example, you can see what they're doing with Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Broadcom, Dell, VMware, Open Source applications, Adobe, Cisco, and hundreds of other large tech companies and smaller niche players.
Do you include an executive profile on the Netflix CEO and the Netflix CMO in the deep dive report?
Yes, there is a dedicated EXECUTIVE PROFILE section in the deep dive report that features insights on both of the Netflix Co-CEOs. Reed Hastings, Founder and co-CEO and Ted Sarandos, Co CEO and Chief Content Officer are both profiled along with their contact information and social media handles. In addition to Reed Hasting and Ted Saranos, you will find insights on the Netflix CFO, Spencer Neumann, the Netflix CMO, Marian Lee, and the Netflix COO, Greg Peters (also Chief Product Officer.
Is Netflix contact info included in the deep dive report?
Yes, we include a separate Netflix contact info spreadsheet listing the names, job titles, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact intelligence. The Netflix contacts spreadsheet can be customized based on geo-location of the contact, their management level (Chief, EVP/SVP, VP, Director, and Manager), and the functional area (marketing, finance, HR, IT, legal, operations, etc.).
Are the Netflix executives included in the contact info spreadsheet?
Yes, all of the Netflix executives are included in the contact info spreadsheet along with their job title, email address, direct office phone number, their mailing address, and their location (city/state).
How can I find out about the latest Netflix news?
databahn researchers comb through the latest Netflix news looking for actionable insights, executive quotes, podcasts, video interviews, written interviews, upcoming events where a Netflix executive might be a keynote speaker and other valuable Netflix news that will help you sell and market into the right execs with relevant messages and questions.
How detailed is the Netflix Org Chart in the deep dive report?
One of the sections in the Netflix deep dive report is the Org Charts section. We typically include org charts on the Netflix Board of Directors, the Netflix Leadership team, and also Finance, Purchasing/Procurement, Human Resources (HR), Marketing, Communications, Operations, Information Technology (IT), and Legal. The databahn research team can custom build any part of the Netflix organization that you're targeting with your marketing and sales programs.
What are some of the reasons to purchase the Netflix Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
Top 10 reasons to buy the Netflix company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed Netflix RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a Netflix strategic account plan
- Develop more effective Netflix account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate Netflix org charts & contact info
- Insights into Netflix IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
What else can I expect to see in the Netflix deep dive report?
- Comprehensive Netflix Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights
- Accurate Netflix Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Netflix Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and other Netflix leadership
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Netflix SWOT Report - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Netflix PESTLE Report - Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental
- Insights gleaned from technology-related Netflix job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Netflix Annual Report (10-K)
- Detailed insights on other Netflix business operations around the globe
How long does it take to update and build out the Netflix Org Chart & Deep Dive Account Intelligence Report?
It typically takes 7 to 10 business days for our research team to customize and deliver the report. Depending what's being asked of us, sometimes we can turn it around in several days. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and needs.
Please add the Netflix deep dive report to your Cart and proceed through the Checkout process.