1) ARM Cortex-M33 - Semiconductor design company ARM lifted the curtain on two embedded processors based on the ARMv8-M architecture, which it said "brings the secure foundation of ARM TrustZone to the most constrained IoT nodes."
2) ARM Cortex-M23 - ARM revealed a second processor during IoT Solutions World Congress, the Cortex-M23, which it said is designed to work seamlessly with the Cortex-M33.
3) ARM Cloud-Based SaaS Platform - ARM also said it is securing IoT device management with the launch of its first cloud-based Software-as-a-Service platform. The platform extends ARM's mbed IoT device platform to include mbed Cloud, its new standards platform for secure device management across IoT devices.
4) Intel's Atom E3900 Series - Intel debuted a new generation of Atom processors for Internet of Things applications, dubbed the E3900 series. The processors are built to support the rapid development and "growing complexity" of IoT businesses, and will be sold through the channel, according to Intel, Santa Clara, Calif.
5) Microsoft Security Program For Azure - Microsoft rolled out a new Security Program for Azure IoT, which it touts as another layer of security over its platform.
6) Microsoft Device Certification Program - Microsoft also launched an Azure IoT Certified Device Catalog, which helps partners work with customers to choose the best devices. This catalog extends the Microsoft Azure Certified IoT program, which certifies that devices are tested and verified to work with Azure IoT. The program tells customers how devices connect to the internet, which sensors they work with, and the industry protocols they are capable of processing. The program has certified 175 devices from 100 partners – ranging from prototypes to commercial.
7) Tech Data, Dell And Nexiona Launch MIIMETIQ Edge Platform - Tech Data teamed up with Dell, Round Rock, Texas, and Nexiona, Barcelona, on the launch of all-in-one Internet of Things development platform, called MIIMETIQ Edge. The platform enables systems integrators and service providers to jump-start their IoT projects.
8) HPE, PTC Partner For Availability Of Converged IoT Solutions - Palo Alto, Calif.-based Hewlett Packard Enterprise and PTC revealed at the show that they will collaborate to facilitate the availability of converged Internet of Things offerings.
9) National Instruments Pairs Up With SparkCognition, IBM For IoT Testbeds - National Instruments said it will partner with IBM, Armonk, N.Y., and SparkCognition, Austin, Texas, to collaborate on a condition monitoring and predictive maintenance testbed.
10) InterDigital's New Version Of oneMPOWER - Mobile technology research and development company InterDigital at IoT Solutions World Congress unveiled a new version of its IoT platform, oneMPOWER. This platform is based on the oneM2M standard that defines requirements, interoperability and interface specifications for technologies.
Read the full article here.