ARM Mbed Cloud gives you these 5 things
The ARM mbed portfolio has many components, but at the risk of oversimplifying, here’s what you get:
- mbed Device Connector: a software stack that enables you to connect IoT devices to the cloud without building the whole infrastructure yourself
- mbed OS: a platform operating system for devices
- mbed Client: a library that enables devices to connect to partner based cloud services
- mbed TLS: a collection of libraries that provide security and cryptography
- mbed Cloud: a Software-as-a-Service package including device management (any device on any network or cloud), provisioning, and—maybe the most important—secure and reliable software updating
Read the full article here.