Bosch Internet of Things Innovations
Werner Struth, a member of the board of management of Robert Bosch GmbH, told the media that in the near future, demand for innovative solutions connected with the Internet of Things would continue to grow. “We are in a strong position to tap this potential. From mobility solutions [and] industrial technology to energy and building technology as well as consumer goods, we are active in many fields,” he said.
- Bosch plans to make all of its electronic products connected by 2020.
- Building homes smarter is one of the key solutions on which Bosch is putting more emphasis.
- Mykie is a personal assistant for the kitchen to help users cook with “Smart Recipe Guidance”, a voice-controlled step-by-step guide through recipes.
- Bosch is developing a “smart-community app” for residents in San Francisco.
- Connected mobility is another area where the company has put more effort
Read the full article here.