FedEx Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Blog
942 South Shady Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120
Main phone: (901) 818-7500
FedEx Blog Highlights
- FedEx is ranked #47 on the 2020 Fortune 500 list
- FedEx is hiring 70,000 workers to meet holiday season demand
- FedEx gears up for vaccine shipments with new tracking technology
- FedEx Logs Record Revenue on Surge in Packages
FedEx Org Charts
FedEx Social Media Properties
FedEx Sales Triggers Events
FedEx teams up with Reliable Robotics on autonomous cargo planes
FedEx is working with Reliable Robotics to pilot the use of an unmanned single-engine aircraft for cargo delivery, CEO Fred Smith said during the annual stockholder meeting Monday. "This initiative deals with smaller turboprop airplanes and in this case the single-engine C208, which we are looking at putting in very remote and uninhabited areas as part of our network," Smith said. The company does not have plans to replace its current aircraft fleet with autonomous alternatives, he said, adding that the crews should not be worried about the technology "for the foreseeable future — decades, I would say."
FedEx expands coverage for last-mile heavy-goods deliveries
FedEx Corp. (NYSE:FDX) said that parts of its last-mile service for heavy goods deliveries, FedEx Freight Direct, have been expanded to now cover 90% of the U.S. market. FedEx said the expansion applies to FedEx Direct’s Standard and Premium delivery offerings. Under the Standard service, goods are carried into the first ground-level room of the destination residence or business. The Premium service calls for the product to be placed in the room of the end customer’s choice and may require a two-person delivery team depending on the product’s physical profile. The Premium service also offers optional packaging removal at the customer’s consent when the goods are delivered.
FedEx unveils package tracking sensor technology with SenseAware ID
FedEx Corp. has announced the launch of SenseAware ID, a lightweight sensor-based logistics device that delivers a new level of precision tracking. The enhanced location visibility furnished by this technology will create possibilities for FedEx clients to redefine their supply chain via real-time updates on a package’s location within the FedEx Express network. FedEx has always been an integral part of supply chain infrastructure and has continued moving life-saving pharmaceuticals drugs and clinical supplies for healthcare clients in the US and the rollout of SenseAware ID is just favorable to the supply chain industry.
“Package tracking and visibility are more important now than ever, as businesses have become increasingly reliant on timely deliveries,” said Robert B. Carter, executive vice president and chief information officer, FedEx Corporation. “Created by our innovation teams at FedEx, SenseAware ID was designed to give our customers the precise level of tracking they’ve been looking for, enabling them to optimize their supply chains and make any necessary adjustments during the journey of their shipments.”
Download the FedEx TURBO Report to see dozens more actionable sales trigger events.
Latest FedEx Earnings Call Highlights
September 16, 2020
Executives In Attendance
- Mickey Foster - Vice President, Investor Relations
- Fred Smith - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Brie Carere - Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- Raj Subramaniam - President and Chief Operating Officer
- Alan Graf - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Don Colleran - President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Express
- Henry Maier - President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground
- John Smith - President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Freight
Analysts in Attendance
- Tom Wadewitz - UBS
- Jack Atkins - Stephens Inc.
- Chris Wetherbee - Citi
- Allison Landry - Credit Suisse
- Jordan Alliger - Goldman Sachs
- Duane Pfennigwerth - Evercore ISI
- Scott Group - Wolfe Research
- Allison Poliniak - Wells Fargo
- Brian Ossenbeck - J.P. Morgan
- Helane Becker - Cowen
- David Vernon - Bernstein
- Ben Hartford - Baird
- Amit Mehrotra - Deutsche Bank
- Ken Hoexter - Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- In August, the company completed the Dollar General expansion. FedEx has more than 27,000 staff locations with 92% of the U.S. population now living within five miles of a FedEx pickup or drop off location. The vast network and proximity to consumers provides small and medium ecommerce merchants with the buy online pickup in store convenience without the brick and mortar expense.
- SenseAware ID is the latest and next-generation sensor-based proprietary FedEx technology, which provides enhanced package visibility for shipments using a compact sensor that transmits location every two seconds. SenseAware ID will initially be applied to first overnight shipments within the U.S. domestic express network and is eventually planned to include other premium services.
- Four new automated stations, eight new or expanded large package facilities and 50 existing facilities are being expanded with additional material handling equipment and automation. Additionally, FedEx optimizing the use of our existing capacity through seven day a year in the U.S. operations, expanding and adding sorted dozens of facilities and repurposing SmartPost facilities for Ground package sortation.
FedEx Q1 2021 Earnings Call on September 16, 2020: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4374575-fedex-corporation-fdx-ceo-fred-smith-on-q1-2021-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=single
FedEx Executive Leadership Teams
|Frederick W. Smith||Chairman and CEO||FedEx Corporate Leadership|
|Rajesh Subramaniam||President and COO||FedEx Corporate Leadership|
|Mike Lenz||Executive Vice President and CFO||FedEx Corporate Leadership|
|Robert B. Carter||Executive Vice President, FedEx Information Services, CIO||FedEx Corporate Leadership|
|Mark Allen||Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary||FedEx Corporate Leadership|
|Jill Brannon||Executive Vice President, Chief Sales Officer||FedEx Corporate Leadership|
|Brie Carere||Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer||FedEx Corporate Leadership|
|Donald F. Colleran||President and CEO||FedEx Express Leadership|
|Elise L. Jordan||Executive Vice President and CFO||FedEx Express Leadership|
|Gregory F. Hall||Executive Vice President and CEO, Air Operations||FedEx Express Leadership|
|Richard W. Smith||Regional President, Americas, & EVP Global Support||FedEx Express Leadership|
|Carl W. Asmus||President and CEO, FedEx Cross Border||FedEx Express Leadership|
|Ramona Hood||President and CEO, FedEx Custom Critical||FedEx Express Leadership|
|John A. Smith||President and CEO||FedEx Freight Leadership|
|Matt Rittenhour||Senior Vice President of Finance, CFO||FedEx Freight Leadership|
|Henry J. Maier||President and CEO||FedEx Ground Leadership|
|Ward B. Strang||Executive Vice President and COO||FedEx Ground Leadership|
|Robert D. Henning||Executive Vice President and CFO||FedEx Ground Leadership|
|Richard W. Smith||Regional President, Americas, & EVP Global Support||FedEx International Leadership|
|Kawal Preet||Regional President, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (AMEA), FedEx Express||FedEx International Leadership|
|Karen Reddington||Regional President, Europe, FedEx Express and CEO, TNT||FedEx International Leadership|
|Juan Cento||President, Latin American and Caribbean, FedEx Express||FedEx International Leadership|
|Lisa Lisson||President, FedEx Express Canada||FedEx International Leadership|
|Jack Muhs||President, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa (MEISA), FedEx Express||FedEx International Leadership|
|Dr. Udo Lange||President and CEO, FedEx Logistics||FedEx Logistics Leadership|
|Scott Temple||President and CEO, FedEx Supply Chain||FedEx Logistics Leadership|
|Rajesh Subramaniam||Co-President and Co-CEO||FedEx Services Leadership|
|Robert B. Carter||Co-President and Co-CEO||FedEx Services Leadership|
|Brian Philips||President and CEO, FedEx Office||FedEx Services Leadership|
FedEx Board of Directors
|Frederick W. Smith||Chairman of the Board and CEO||FedEx Corporation|
|John A. Edwardson||Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer||CDW Corporation|
|Marvin R. Ellison||President and Chief Executive Officer||Lowe’s Companies, Inc.|
|Susan Patricia Griffith||President and Chief Executive Officer||The Progressive Corporation|
|John C. ("Chris") Inglis||Professor||U.S. Naval Academy|
|Kimberly A. Jabal||Chief Financial Officer||Unity Technologies|
|Shirley Ann Jackson||President||Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute|
|R. Brad Martin||Chairman||RBM Ventures|
|Joshua Cooper Ramo||Vice Chairman, Co-Chief Executive Officer||Kissinger Associates, Inc.|
|Susan C. Schwab||Professor Emerita||University of Maryland|
|David P. Steiner||Former Chief Executive Officer||Waste Management, Inc.|
|Rajesh Subramaniam||President and Chief Operating Officer||FedEx Corporation|
|Paul S. Walsh||Chairman||Compass Group PLC|
FedEx Annual Report Highlights
FedEx 2020 Annual Report for Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2020
FedEx Corporation (“FedEx”) was incorporated in Delaware on October 2, 1997 to serve as the parent holding company and provide strategic direction to the FedEx portfolio of companies. FedEx provides a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies competing collectively, operating independently and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand.
These companies are included in the following reportable business segments:
- FedEx Express: Federal Express Corporation (“FedEx Express”), including TNT Express B.V. (“TNT Express”), is the world’s largest express transportation company, offering time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 99% of the world’s gross domestic product.
- FedEx Ground: FedEx Ground Package System, Inc. (“FedEx Ground”) is a leading North American provider of smallpackage ground delivery services. FedEx Ground provides low-cost, day-certain service to any business address in the U.S. and Canada, as well as residential delivery to 100% of U.S. residences through its FedEx Home Delivery service. FedEx SmartPost is a FedEx Ground service that specializes in the consolidation and delivery of high volumes of low-weight, less time-sensitive business-to-consumer packages.
- FedEx Freight: FedEx Freight Corporation (“FedEx Freight”) is a leading North American provider of less-than-truckload (“LTL”) freight services across all lengths of haul, offering: FedEx Freight Priority, when speed is critical to meet a customer’s supply chain needs; and FedEx Freight Economy, when a customer can trade time for cost savings. FedEx Freight also offers freight delivery service to most points in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- FedEx Services: FedEx Corporate Services, Inc. (“FedEx Services”) provides sales, marketing, information technology, communications, customer service, technical support, billing and collection services, and certain back-office functions that support our transportation segments.
FedEx Financial Highlights
|Fiscal Year Ends||May 31, 2021|
|Most Recent Quarter||September 16, 2020|
|Return on Assets||2.67%|
|Return on Equity||7.13%|
|Revenue Per Share||265.2|
|Quarterly Revenue Growth||-2.50%|
|Net Income Avi to Common||1.28B|
|Quarterly Earnings Growth||N/A|
|Total Cash Per Share||18.63|
|Book Value Per Share||69.84|
|Cash Flow Statement|
|Operating Cash Flow||5.1B|
|Levered Free Cash Flow||-1.21B|
Key focus areas:
E-commerce: Residential e-commerce is the fastest growing area of FedEx's business, as the internet is increasingly being used to purchase goods and services. Through global transportation and technology networks, the company contributes to and benefits from the growth of e-commerce. The company is investing in new technologies, optimizing deliveries and using innovative solutions to make delivery to consumers more flexible, convenient, efficient and cost-effective.Business-to-business shipping: Business-to-business shipping accounts for the majority of FedEx revenues. As the global economy recovers from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to help business customers obtain more visibility into their supply chains and near real-time information to manage inventory in motion, and refine our unique menu
of services to fit virtually all shipping needs of high-tech and high-value-added industries.
Operational Excellence: The company's business strategy allows the business to respond to current and potential customers’ evolving needs in a cost-effective manner. Operational excellence in today’s world must be enabled by best-in-class technology, which the company is using in a number of ways to increase efficiency across FedEx.
International Profitability: With customers in more than 220 countries and territories, is establishing a foundation for increased international profitability through our aircraft fleet modernization program, integration of TNT Express and streamlined regional organizational structure at FedEx Express. Despite the recent trade tensions, the company continues to believe that globalization will drive international volume growth over the long term.
Revenue Quality: The company is working to improve revenue quality by renewing focus on small and medium-sized businesses and strategically managing our large business-to-business customer portfolio so that yields are compensatory for the comprehensive services provided.
FedEx Customer Driven Technology
During 2020, FedEx continued to advance a major information technology transition from traditional mainframe computing to cloud-based systems, which is delivering significant benefits in terms of flexibility, security, speed to market and resiliency. The focal point of the strategy is the company's award-winning website, together with customer integrated solutions. The fedex.com website was launched nearly 25 years ago, and during that time, customers have shipped and tracked billions of packages at fedex.com.
In May 2020, the company announced a new, multiyear collaboration with Microsoft to transform commerce and enhance FedEx’s global supply chain and logistics network through Microsoft Azure, Microsoft’s intelligent cloud.
- FedEx Contact Info
- FedEx Org Charts on Corporate Structure, Executive Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Technology, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.
- FedEx Financial Insights
- FedEx SWOT Analysis
- FedEx Technologies in Use
- FedEx IT Budgets
- FedEx Social Media Profiles
- FedEx Actionable Sales Trigger Events
databahn builds customized deep dive account intelligence reports to help sellers and marketers eliminate costly research time and build pipeline opportunities. databahn focuses on large and complex Fortune 500, Fortune 1000, Global 2000, State Government, and Higher Education organizations. databahn's highly experienced research team is located in beautiful Nashua, New Hampshire. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org