Liberty Mutual Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
Liberty Mutual Org Chart & Sales Intelligence Report
Last updated: March 17, 2023
Liberty Mutual Insurance
175 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
Full-Time Employees: 37,000
The Liberty Mutual Insurance databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Liberty Mutual Insurance databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Liberty Mutual Insurance databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
LIBERTY MUTUAL EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Alison B. Erbig||Senior Vice President and Comptroller||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Anthony G. Martella, Jr.||Senior Vice President and Chief Actuary||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christopher L. Peirce||Executive Vice President and CFO||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|David H. Long||Chairman, President & CEO||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dennis J. Langwell||Executive Vice President; President, Global Risk Solutions||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|James F. Kelleher||Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James M. McGlennon||Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Kevin H. Kelley||Vice Chairman, Global Risk Solutions||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Laurance H.S. Yahia||Senior Vice President and Treasurer||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Mark C. Touhey||Senior Vice President and Secretary||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melanie M. Foley||Executive Vice President and Chief Talent & Enterprise Services Officer||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Neeti Bhalla Johnson||Executive Vice President; President & Chief Investment Officer, Investments||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Timothy M. Sweeney||Executive Vice President; President, Global Retail Markets||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
LIBERTY MUTUAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Angel Ruiz||CEO, MediaKind - Dallas, TX||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Annette Verschuren||Chair and CEO, NRStor Inc. - Toronto, ON, Canada||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Bill Van-Faasen||Chairman Emeritus. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc. - Boston, MA||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|David H. Long||Chairman, President & CEO, Liberty Mutual Holding Company Inc. - Boston, MA||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Ellen Rudnick||Senior Advisor, Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, University of Chicago - Chicago, IL||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eric Spiegel||Retired President and CEO, Siemens Corporation - Washington, D.C.||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Frank Doyle||President and CEO, Connell Limited Partnership - Boston, MA||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jack Manning||Chairman, President & CEO, Boston Capital Corporation - Boston, MA||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Jay Hooley||Chairman and former CEO of State Street Corporation - Boston, MA||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Martin Slark||Retired CEO, Molex LLC. - Lisle, IL||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Myrtle Potter||Vant Operating Chair, Roivant Sciences Inc. - New York, NY||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nancy Quan||Senior Vice President and Chief Technical Officer, The Coca-Cola Company||Liberty Mutual Insuranceemail@example.com|
|Tom May||Retired Chairman, President & CEO, Eversource Energy - Boston, MA||Liberty Mutual Insurancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT LIBERTY MUTUAL
Liberty Mutual partners in with Edge Case Research, Autonomous Vehicle Safety Tech Startup
- Edge Case Research has developed Hologram, an intelligent safety assessment platform for autonomous vehicle software.
- Liberty aims to develop new risk management options and beef up others for companies that market autonomous vehicle products and services through this partnership.
Liberty Mutual Insurance opens new Solaria Labs site in São Paulo, Brazil to explore emerging technology
- The new site expands the Lab’s innovation efforts to new global markets serving Liberty Mutual's Latin American and Western European operations.
- Solaria is exploring emerging technologies including natural language processing and computer vision to build products for the insurance industry and beyond.
CIO James McGlennon Modernizes 107-Year-Old Liberty Mutual's IT
- The transformation is now beginning to make its way to high-end customers.
- “In this element of the transformation, we are looking at artificial intelligence [AI]-driven capabilities to help our underwriting, our new portal technologies, our service levels, and our customers so they can receive the best possible experience.” – James McGlennon, Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual Insurance Announces 4 Technology Leadership Team Appointments
- The technology leadership appointments include:
- Monica Caldas, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer for Liberty’s Global Retail Markets (GRM).
- John Heveran, Chief Information Officer of Global Risk Solutions.
- Katie Jenkins, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer.
- Michael Willock, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for Liberty Mutual Investments
Liberty Mutual Launches New Geographic Distribution Model
- "Each region will have a number of branch executives who will oversee broker relationships on a local level. This structure provides distribution partners access to the full capability of Liberty and Ironshore more easily, and will create new opportunities for us to work together in a multiline, collaborative way.” – Shaun Kelly, President Global Risk Solutions Distribution
OPIC and Liberty Mutual Launch $1 Billion Agreement to Catalyze Private Sector Investment
- The partnership with OPIC is part of a strategic initiative aimed at developing long term partnerships with international development institutions that can bring significant diversification to its credit insurance portfolio and access to new markets.
- This is OPIC’s first agreement with a U.S. owned insurance company to share credit risk across a global portfolio of new OPIC-originated loans to commercial banks.
Liberty Mutual Launches Global Transaction Solutions Unit
- GTS will enable Liberty Mutual to provide solutions in the rapidly emerging global transactional risk insurance solutions market by making it easier for brokers and buyers to access a range of effective M&A products from a financially strong partner.
- GTS will operate as a global, stand-alone business unit, providing its brokers and clients with centralized Merger & Acquisition expertise across a global platform backed by expert, dedicated M&A claims handling.